How Corrupt Is Your Country? - Page 2 of 2

I would be interested in seeing the raw data - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Oct, 2006 - 6:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
11th Oct, 2006 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

How Corrupt Is Your Country? - Page 2

I would be interested in seeing the raw data that lead to these ratings. I would also like to see what definition was used for corruption. Anyone can call another country corrupt. It seems like the U.S. calls just about every country in South America, Africa, The Middle East and Asia corrupt to some degree or another, Yet the average American citizen could point out what they would consider to be corruption in the American politician like the failure of the "contract with America" that was upheld by about half of those involved, and "pork barrel" spending on pet projects that gets thrown into legislation. If the leader of a regime in country X treats the citizens of that country with utter contempt is that corruption? or is corruption "in the eyes of the beholder"

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 22 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.2%

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How Corrupt Is Your Country?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,