George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 2 of 28

The biggest rumor I have heard from Bush' - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Nov, 2004 - 9:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (28) »

?
Poll: Do You Think Bush is 'Right' In Decisions He Has Taken?
  Yes, 100% on the money       6.67%
  Yes, but only some crucial ones       20.00%
  Not really, good only on small decisions       20.00%
  No, he is making big mistakes       53.33%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
What can we expect from Pres. Bush for the next four years?
George W. Bush - The Next Move Related Information to George W. Bush - The Next Move
6th Nov, 2004 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move - Page 2

As Tenaheff said, I don't think Pres. Bush cares what other nations think about him and his decisions. Since he has won he has said that he will continue 'wars' against terrorism (wars)...hmmm....and also has said he will continue the work of trying to make Middle East countries democratic.
I know I have said this in the past but I can understand his views on terrorism but whether the people in some Middle East countries do not want democracy, I do not think is any of his business. undecided.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2004 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Move The Bush W George

Should we read anything into this?

ASHCROFT, EVANS RESIGN FROM CABINET

In the first signs of a second-term shakeup for the Bush administration,
Attorney General John Ashcroft and Commerce Secretary Don Evans have resigned,
the White House announced Tuesday evening.

Changes are already under way for a second Bush term, and we"ll go live to
Suzanne Malveaux at the White House for the latest developments. Plus, CNN
Political Analyst Ron Brownstein weighs in on the shakeups - and we"ll look at
who is on the 'short list" of successors.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/09/...ions/index.html

10th Nov, 2004 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

It could be that these guys wanted to resign before, but were asked to hold on until after the election so Bush would not look bad. Now that everything is finished they are free to leave. As for what Bush will do next I see a focus on Iran taking place, but I really do not know what he is going to do with Iraq, because that seems to be a mess. I am interested to know what his approach will be to the EC which seems to be getting stronger by the moment.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Nov, 2004 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Move The Bush W George

Well, he chose an Hispanic as his Attorney General, Judge Alberto Gonzales. I'm glad for this (NOT because I'm hispanic but because I like to see variety of peoples/races/backgrounds, etc in high positions). Even the Democrats seem okay with the idea. undecided.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Nov, 2004 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Move The Bush W George

I agree LDS_forever, it is great to see such a mixture of races and cultures in Bush's administration. It does not surprise me, because the Bush family is used to having a mixture of races, right in their own family. George's brother Jeb is married to a Spanish-speaking woman, and their son (I forget his name) speaks fluent Spanish and is very vocal and active in the state of Florida, which has a large Spanish-speaking population.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

11th Nov, 2004 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush - The Next Move

It's not surprising to have a little shakeup after an election. I'm also pleased that Alberto Gonzales has been named as successor for Attorney General -- that's a great precedent to set for future presidents. It may also be a precursor for the changes in the Supreme Court -- more diversity? That would be a good thing, in my opinion.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2004 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move - Page 2

Not everyone is pleased with GWB's choice for Attorney General:

https://www.yubanet.com/artman/publish/article_15190.shtml
"We are asking our friends and allies in Congress to ensure that Mr. Gonzales' attitudes toward defending our rights under the law are made public," said NOW President Kim Gandy. "It is imperative that we not allow another extremist Bush's ally, someone not interested in protecting Roe v. Wade and women's rights, to lead the Department of Justice." ... "Gonzales' record shows that his personal opinions and commitment to the Bush administration have clouded his judgment. There must be full disclosure of his involvement in protecting the White House from releasing critical information in the Abu Ghraib prisoner scandal and the war on terror. He cannot be allowed to sidestep questions about his willingness to break with the White House and enforce the law."

+++++++ end snippage +++++++++

It will be interesting to see the outcome of this one.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

14th Nov, 2004 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

George W. Bush The Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

The biggest rumor I have heard from Bush' reelection is that he will nominate Supreme Court justices so that Roe v Wade will be overturned. This, if it were to happen, would have huge ramifications in banning abortions. The reason I brought this up is because in FarSeer's last quote, allegations were made that the new Attorney General is not interested in protecting RVW. Do you believe Bush will at least get the ball rolling on overturning RVW for good, or is this just a rumor? Also, how many Supreme Court justices do you think Bush will have the chance to nominate?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (28) »

> TOPIC: George W. Bush - The Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,