Howe6079 Introduction - Page 3 of 8

Don't worry Howe, you're not - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Feb, 2005 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
LDS Musician and recently married!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Howe6079 Introduction
A Friend

Howe6079 Introduction - Page 3

Congradulations Howe! I always look forward to reading your posts. Agree or disagree with what I say, you are always intelligent and articulate in your responses and are never afraid to speak your mind. That earns you the title of poster of the month, you definently deserve it! Keep up the great posts!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran
[?] CPosts: 433
Flag Posts: 452
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 82

Introduction Howe

Thanks, everybody! Sorry I haven't been too active in the past couple of days, but I really do appreciate the honor. I'll just have to do better, I guess!

To explain my avatar (assuming it will actually work), I don't have a current picture of myself, so I posted one of myself with Bob the Budgie, our mission flat pet. My appearance hasn't changed too much since then. Perhaps I'll update in a few weeks if I get a better photo.

Again, thanks. It's great to have such interesting conversations with you all!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 14th Nov, 2004 - 8:08am
Signature: Canned music is like audible wallpaper. - Alistair Cooke
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
Charm: 183

Howe6079 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I want to add my congrats Howe. I always enjoy reading your posts. They are so well thought out and presented. I hope to see you posting around here for a very long time.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 3 Introduction Howe

Howe!! Congratulations, dude! And a very well-deserved honor, in my opinion (and apparently others' as well! ). You are a great addition to our Forum "family."

Thanks so much for posting your pic! It's great to have a face to go with your posts, so I can see who I'm "talking" to smile.gif

Congratulations, and look forward to seeing you around the Boards. smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Howe

Howe, congratulations on Member of the Month. You are certainly deserving of it. It is very apparent that your posts are very though-provoking and well-planned seeing how high your charisma count is already. Keep up the good work and enjoy some of that FP! Nice pic by the way!

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Howe6079 Introduction
A Friend

Howe6079 Introduction

Howe, it's great to see your pic! You look 'mahvelous'. biggrin.gif Like Farseer said, it is really nice to be able to put a face with someone's words. Cute pet, too. wink.gif Looking forward to many more great posts.

Dawn

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 2nd Feb, 2005 - 4:09pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2005 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran
[?] CPosts: 433
Flag Posts: 452
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
Charm: 82

Howe6079 Introduction - Page 3

Well, everybody, HONESTLY I'm sorry - I become member of the month, and POOF! I suddenly disappear! No, I'm not snubbing you all; I have just had a horrific schedule recently - six separate, major performances in less than a month's time. It's getting to be the home stretch, but this week, I have 24 hours a day scheduled for one thing or the other until Saturday morning. I'll be back into the swing of things by Sunday, hopefully. Thanks for all your congratulations and kind words. I have a great respect for this group of people.

See you soon!

-Howe

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 14th Nov, 2004 - 8:08am
Signature: Canned music is like audible wallpaper. - Alistair Cooke
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
Charm: 53

Howe6079 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Don't worry Howe, you're not the only one. wink.gif I noticed your negative FPs. How did that happen?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Howe6079 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,