Howe6079 Introduction - Page 4 of 8

You make a great couple, I hope all goes well - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Jul, 2005 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
LDS Musician and recently married!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran
[?] CPosts: 433
Flag Posts: 452
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.6%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 82

Howe6079 Introduction - Page 4

I actually bought a forum pet a long time ago, and in the rush lately I totally forgot it was there, so it died this morning. Oops!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 14th Nov, 2004 - 8:08am
Signature: Canned music is like audible wallpaper. - Alistair Cooke
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2005 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,044
Flag Posts: 51,701
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,597.95 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Howe

I saw you mentioned that you are engaged in the Romance Board, is that a recent thing? Congrats, when is the big day?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2005 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
Charm: 183

Howe6079 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Howe, it has been a long time since I saw you post. Have you been away, or have I just been missing your posts? I have always enjoyed your participation in this forum.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2005 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran

Page 4 Introduction Howe

I have been away from the forum for a long time, and I decided to start dropping in again, although due to my current time constraints, I cannot return to my former fanatical forum fury.

Yes, I am engaged! She is perfect for me. We will be married in the Denver Temple in February sometime. We're waiting to set a solid date until school schedules for that semester are published. It's a long engagement, as LDS relationships go, but she will be studying abroad in Thailand from 1 August to 21 December, so it's necessary. This will give us a chance to write love letters to each other, which our children will one day find in a shoebox and say "EWWW!"

Anyway, what is new with everybody else? I really have missed participating in these discussions with you...

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 14th Nov, 2004 - 8:08am
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Howe

That is great to hear and I hope you will drop us a pic of the two of you so we can play 'match-up' wink.gif Maybe you can even invite her here if you dare. As for what is new - lots, there always new features added here everyday. I would not know where to start, but as usual we always have great discussion.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Howe6079 Introduction

Really glad to see you, Howe! Whether you are able to post often or not, I've always enjoyed reading your thoughts and will be glad to be able to do so again. And congrats on your engagement! I, for one, believe in long engagements (having been engaged thrice, and speedily married/divorced). They provide time to truly know one another, rather than leaping in and then saying "oops!" later. smile.gif

Roz
(P.S. I've seen her picture, and she's really beautiful!)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2005 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran

Howe6079 Introduction - Page 4

Thanks! Anybody can view our picture on
My Profile on mission.net.
She leaves in six days.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2005 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Howe6079 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

You make a great couple, I hope all goes well for you and that your long distance courting period keeps you close.

Offtopic but,
Did you know LDS_forever and I met through the internet and maintained our relationship via that method for about a year?

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Howe6079 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,