Howe6079 Introduction - Page 2 of 8

I second the congratulations. Good job at - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Feb, 2005 - 5:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
LDS Musician and recently married!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Member + Veteran
[?] CPosts: 433
Flag Posts: 452
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 82

Howe6079 Introduction - Page 2

I really appreciate that. I love having a safe place here to participate in deeper discussions than any other forum site I have seen. Thanks.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 14th Nov, 2004 - 8:08am
Signature: Canned music is like audible wallpaper. - Alistair Cooke
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Howe

Howe6079, I was just reading some of your posts in the Mature section and I must say that I am glad that you are here, I enjoy your insight and personal experience. If there are others similar to you please do invite them to come in and participate. If you use the Refer link at the top it will show you how to get 'credit' for inviting others.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Howe6079 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Howe: I just wanted to say *Congratulations!!* for reaching 200 posts in the Forum! Your presence here is appreciated very much. Thanks for being an active, thoughtful, constructive member.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2005 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Howe6079 Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Howe

Howe, I wanted to thank you for helping me to understand a principle that I did not understand before. I appreciate you taking my posts as questions, not as preaching, and taking time out of your busy schedule to keep posting and clarifying things for me. I hope to put my new understanding to good use in my life. smile.gif Thanks again.

Dawn

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Introduction Howe

Member of the Month

The Architect wishes to inform you that your account has been credited with 100FP for becoming Member of the Month of January 2005. Congratulations.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Howe6079 Introduction

Howe, congratulations!!! I really hope you continue having a good time in our site. smile.gif

Here is a quick link with the votes for member of the month:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=honorclub

Hey, you need to put a pic of yourself!!!! smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Howe6079 Introduction
A Friend

Howe6079 Introduction - Page 2

Look at you! I couldn't be happier for you and this definitely couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Congratulations, and you definitely earned this one! I have already told you how much I appreciate your point of view on things, but let me tell you again, and I am glad that you are part of the forum. Definitely take LDS' advice and put up your pic if you can, we would like to 'see' you. smile.gif Great job! wink.gif

Dawn

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Howe6079 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

I second the congratulations. Good job at being so articulate in your posts, and passing your messages through clearly. I also believe you have the record of the posts per charisma ratio - less than five posts per charisma point!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Howe6079 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,