Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 4 of 7

to the GM, but apparently I'm not - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Dec, 2004 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Part B
2nd Dec, 2004 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 4

When they see there is no danger, T'gron halts to add more details to his map.

He hands the torch and staff back to Kron, who leads the group and checks for traps while leading them to the north. Once they approach the door, once again, T'gron takes the torch and opens it first.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2004 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

T'gron and Kron proceed first, T'gron in the head. The rest of the party stays at their current location. T'gron and Kron will investigate if there is any seeming danger, what the source of the smell was, and how the taste of the water is. When they are done they return to the rest of the party to inform them of their findings.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 3rd Dec, 2004 - 2:01am

4th Dec, 2004 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

T'gron eats another quick meal to cover up for the one he threw out. Then he tries to arrange some herbal cure by heating up some water with the torch and dropping herbs inside. After he is done with meal and tea, the party departs to the northern entrance, with the same formation and Kron in the head, checking for traps.

They walk along the river and towards the smell.

4th Dec, 2004 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

The party is half-upset half-happy that the river does not lead anywhere, and turn around to the room with the ceremonial clothes, this time going to the western passageway. They're in the same formation, Kron leading and checking for traps.

4th Dec, 2004 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

T'gron replies "We have found nothing in the eastern part other than a lone bandit which managed to hurt both Maicman and Ariadne, and a pile of armors and weapons which we took. I wore the bandit's clothes. We then continued and found more clothes, this time they were ceremonial ones, have you any idea why they might be there? We then went on along a filthy river from which I, in my stupidity, drank of." T;gron also shows knight the map he had drawn in case it would provide any insight to him.

"Now this is our plan," he continueds. "I, in my bandit uniform, will first go to where the bandits are, hopefully I will not be recognized as a non-bandit. There I will check for things such as the amount of bandits, the size of the room, their formation, things that may be used to our advantage. Of course ye should all follow me from a safe distance, in case I will be recognized. If A'll not, A'll then return to you and we should decide on a plan based on the information I collected." T'gron waits for Knight to process all the information given to him.

5th Dec, 2004 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

May I ask what part of the map have we not explored? Was it anywhere in the east, because I think we explored practically everything there?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2004 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG - Page 4

The Game Master says...

You are asking this of me as GM or a reply to Knight, I do not know because you give no instructions other than the questions.

Note: As GM I do not answer these kinds of questions.

5th Dec, 2004 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

to the GM, but apparently I'm not allowed to - so to Knight.

T'gron was not looking but he hear knight say that a part of the map was unexplored. "Excuse me?" he asked. "what part of the map have we not explored? Was it anywhere in the east, because I think we explored practically everything there?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,