Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 5 of 7

Smudge, that is fine for your character, but - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Dec, 2004 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Part B
5th Dec, 2004 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 5

Still confused, T'gron updated the map.

The party then figures that the only unexplored area is to the south of the intersection, so that is where they go, with Kron in the lead (checking for traps). When they reach the first intersection, they will tern west (or what is east to them) where they will all be even more carefull, since the area was new to them, and unexplored.

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2004 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

The party continues to the empty room, with Kron still in the lead and checking for traps. They will survey the room to check if it is indeed empty as it seems to be, and if it is, they continue to the darkness, more carefull and with their weapons drawn.

6th Dec, 2004 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The party carefully approaches the center of the room that is cleared. Kron will be checking with staff and torch for any trap door that may lay in the center of the room. The party will be prepared to fight or defend themselves. T'gron is also prepared to step up and pretend he is one of the bandits in order to give the bandits, if there are any, a lasting or momentary sense of confusion.

6th Dec, 2004 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

As carefully as they came in, the group exits the room, Kron in the head and checking for traps. They go to the second intersection and from there turn west to where Knight has been before, their weapons drawn and ready to attack.

7th Dec, 2004 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

T'gron grabs torch and staff, and leads the group carefully down the steps towards the source of chanting. If they encounter no trouble on the way, T'gron will quickly peep into the room and look for the uniforms they are wearing, and also an estimation of their number. If they do encounter someone, T'gron will show his bandit uniform and try to talk his way through.

7th Dec, 2004 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

Swiftly, T'gron passes torch and staff to Kron as he sees the guard approach. He alone cantinues forward to meet with the one guard and chanter. While their attention is focused on him, the rest will quickly but quietly retreat to the intersection.

T'gron will try to angage in a conversation with the guards. "I have to show you something" He will say, in a manner which shows he already knows who they are and is not surprised to meet them. If they will ask him any question which answer T'gron doesn not have, he will reply "quick! there is no time for questions!" or something of the manner. He will lead them to the intersection where the rest of the party will wait, and the moment they see them attack, as silently as they can, first Kron and Horde, followed by Maicman and Ariadne.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2004 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG - Page 5

"Are you fools?" T'gron decides to try persuasion since battle is not his strong side. "I came here all the way from the pebbled mounts (invented place) to bring thee the news of a newly arisen bandit association of which I am the leader, and thou be treating me as an intruder only because my face is unknown to ye? You can well see I am a bandit by my uniforms, how else may I acquire those?" T'gron tries to use all his abilities of persuasion and imitation of the bandits' body language.

8th Dec, 2004 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Smudge, that is fine for your character, but as was stated in the game I need the second (third leader) to post party order for the main group.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,