Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 2 of 7

Hmmmm... I think I will have to update a full - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Nov, 2004 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Part B
22nd Nov, 2004 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 2

Smudge is not online right now so I will answer on his behalf, if that is ok. Yes, our plan is to proceed to the east down the corridor towards the room that is in that direction.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2004 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

yes, sorry for not clarifying. I forgot that the room may not be open. If it is open, we will enter, if not we will go to the north passageway.

23rd Nov, 2004 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

Maicman lunges forward with his axe and attacks from the left, followed by Kron with his club, attacking from the right. The two try to drive the enemy backwards while Horde and T'gron pick Ariadne up and carry her to a safer place where T'gron will treat her with his herbs.

If the two are not enough to beat the enemy, or more attackers will show up, Horde will join Kron and Maicman and help them in their offensive.

24th Nov, 2004 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

T"gron treats Maicman shortly with his herbs, and the two injured warriors lie down to rest in the room. T"gron then updates the map to include further details.

T"gron and Kron quietly and carefully go back to the dead bandit's body, and drag him in the room to eliminate any evidence of the incident. Horde guards the room for any more bandits who may appear while Kron and T"gron undress the bandit and T"gron wears his clothes for purposes of camouflage.

Kron and T"gron then search the items found in the room for armors for all, and short swords for Maicman and Kron. Ariadne receives her short sword back from T"gron, and T"gron in return gets his staff and the bandit's dagger. Ariadne and Maicman remain resting, trying to recover the best until they will be needed.

They also look for miscellaneous items that may help - for example ropes, rods, herbs, etc. T"gron also looks for a head armor so that his face will not be easily determined as non-bandit.

T"gron casually approaches the room that is full of thieves with his staff prodding against the wall and floor, trying to keep low profile. He is followed by Kron, a safe distance behind. If nothing will get in their way, T"gron intends to enter the room as a bandit, and, while keeping a low profile, look for important information, such as how many thieves there are, what the room size is, what weapons they have, what they are discussing, etc. while Kron will be peeping behind the entrance, to ensure T"gron doesn't get into trouble. Horde also keeps a watchful eye from his place in the entrance of the treasure room.

26th Nov, 2004 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

The party will equip themselves the following:

Ariadne - 1 gp, 1 cloak, 1 club (and her short sword back from T'gron).

Maicman - 1 gp, 1 short sword, 1 backpack

Kron - 1 short sword, 1 backpack, 1 leather armor.

T'gron - 1 dagger. (and his staff back from Ariadne.)

T'gron then adds to his map to include more details. Kron puts his long sword in his back pack and exchanges it with his new short sword.

T"gron casually but carefully approaches the room that they suspect to be full of thieves with his staff prodding against the wall and floor, trying to keep a low profile. He is followed by Kron, a safe distance behind, with his short sword and club drawn.

If nothing will get in their way, T"gron intends to enter the room as a bandit, and, while keeping a low profile, look for important information, such as how many thieves there are, what the room size is, what weapons they have, what they are discussing, etc. while Kron will be peeping behind the entrance, to ensure T"gron doesn't get into trouble.

Ariadne and Maicman remain resting, trying to recover the best until they will be needed.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 26th Nov, 2004 - 12:51am

26th Nov, 2004 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

The Game Master says...

The room full of thieves? What are you talking about and what room?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2004 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG - Page 2

The room in the northern passageway where the chantings were heard and torch lights were seen.

Edit- I just realized that room was where knight went, so ignore the last part if you can. We'll discuss that in our camp later. For now, could you just update the weapons and armors we take (and the mapping T'gron has done)?

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 26th Nov, 2004 - 2:37am

26th Nov, 2004 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Hmmmm... I think I will have to update a full map for you. Right now you are in the East cave room and the chantings are West where Knight is now. I think you are thinking it is North because that was where you heard it from before you arrived at the intersection.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,