Retiring - Retirement - Page 2 of 2

When I "retire" from being an entrepreneur, - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Dec, 2004 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Where do you want to be?
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2004 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Retiring - Retirement
A Friend

Retiring - Retirement - Page 2

Unless I end up living in Florida, I wouldn't want to retire here. Mainly because I've lived here all my life. I don't want to move away from somewhere to retire though. When I get settled in my home, that's where I want to stay. My grandma just passed away and she lived in the same house for almost 70 years. She was known around the community, and I think that's awesome. I want to be able to establish my home and not leave it once I retire. I would just want to travel a lot, but still have my rock to come home to.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2004 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Retiring - Retirement
A Friend

Retirement Retiring

When I "retire" from being an entrepreneur, I already plan to have my doctorate. I want to spend my retirement years somewhere nice being a professor, traveling during breaks, visiting grandkids, all the retiree stuff.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Retiring - Retirement

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,