Rush Limbaugh - Page 3 of 5

The liberals and democrats have to acknowledge - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Nov, 2009 - 7:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Rush Limbaugh Activist or Opportunist? Political commentator, radio host, college drop-out, alleged closet homosexual, and, as recently revealed, synthetic heroin drug addict, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III is probably the best known neocon personality in American radio.
2nd Nov, 2009 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh - Page 3

Recently, Rush Limbaugh in an interview called Pres. Obama "A man child president". When asked in an interview he used words to describe Pres. Obama as "narcissistic", "inexperienced" and so forth. What are your thoughts about the latest interview?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2009 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Limbaugh Rush

I don't know about the latest interview, as I haven't seen or heard it. However, I completely agree with Mr. Limbaugh's assessment of Mr. Obama. I never dreamed of such a narcissistic man (along with his wife). Everything is about him, not his office. It is not his politics that people agree with (according to him), rather it is him, usually his race. When he went to pay "his respects" to the fallen soldiers at 4:00 in the morning, he ensured that the whole press corps knew about it and took lots of pictures of him.

However, this shouldn't be about Obama. It is about Mr. Limbaugh. I completely agree with him about the President, about the Democrat party, and about the direction our government is heading regarding the economy, personal liberty, and the destruction of the Republic.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

4th Nov, 2009 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh History & Civil Business Politics

For anyone that has actually listened to a Limbaugh show, you know that the guy is not an idiot. Of course, he is a conservative commentarian...that is without doubt. However, for those that are liberals or democrats, if you could actually listen to the show without the typical emotional reaction of just hating the guy and not getting past that, he provides very good insight on what changes that they could make to be very successful.

As far as the interview, Limbaugh is a bit harsh in his choice of words (gotta keep the image up to date) but is on target. Obama reminds me of the guy that got elected as class president in highschool, promissing to change all the lunch food, decrease overall homework, etc... Only to get the job and figure out it isnt as easy as just saying it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

4th Nov, 2009 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Limbaugh Rush

Most on the opposition's side counter attack that Rush Limbaugh is primarily an entertainer hence he is colorful with his words but not credible. I have listened to Rush Limbaugh continuously for months after the 9/11 attacks and he does make a lot of sense. Some people have asked why Rush Limbaugh hasn't yet been nominated by the Republican party to run for President - what do you think?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Nov, 2009 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Limbaugh Rush

Basically, you cannot say what Limbaugh says and get elected. He is too blunt and at times (although looking much less so when sat next to Glenn Beck) goes to extremes to get his opinion across. He is too divisive for sure to get elected. As we can see even with Obama's victory, the winner doesnt win by a very large margin and has to get some votes from the people in the middle or hope that the electorate is soo upset that they stay home. Limbaugh is politically savy, but he is definitely not a politician. What the republicans need is someone that thinks along similar lines to Limbaugh, but smiles more and is likable.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

4th Nov, 2009 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh

Well based on what you are saying Vincenzo this makes Limbaugh more of an entertainer rather than true political meat for the Republicans hence the liberals desperately try to discount anything he says as just 'entertainment' for Conservatives.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh - Page 3

Rush has said, many times, that he would not accept a nomination. He is far more influential as a commentator than he could ever be in office.

Of course he is an entertainer. He is the first to say that. He entertains by teaching conservative principles. He entertains by using sarcasm and parody. He entertains by showing how the ideas of the left stand up to real life.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

5th Nov, 2009 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

The liberals and democrats have to acknowledge that Rush is heard by millions each day. That is far more than any of their liberal talk shows. So, Rush is getting a message out that is heard by millions. They have to pay attention and attack. What would be smart for them to do is to listen, do some of the things he suggests with a spin on it and also bash him. However, they get so caught up in the hatred that they cant.

He is definitely a entertainer. Some of the stuff, I don't agree with but the majority I can find no problems with. The depth he goes into the thinking actually makes the listener ask questions of their own...to themselves.

But in the end, it is the shear numbers that Rush reaches daily that is always front and center with the democrats and liberals. They know it and Rush knows it as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,