Rush Limbaugh - Page 4 of 5

Here is one commentator's view on - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jun, 2010 - 6:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Rush Limbaugh Activist or Opportunist? Political commentator, radio host, college drop-out, alleged closet homosexual, and, as recently revealed, synthetic heroin drug addict, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III is probably the best known neocon personality in American radio.
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rush Limbaugh - Page 4

Rush In Hospital

Talk radio show host Rush Limbaugh "resting comfortably" at hospital after suffering chest pains. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2009 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Limbaugh Rush

I found it very interesting this morning to read some of the trash that has been said about Mr. Limbaugh by "compassionate" liberals in the United States.

international QUOTE
Limbaugh, I hope you have a stroke: not big enough to make a stupid martyr out of you, but just enough to silence the vile hatred that spews from your mouth three hours a day, every day of the week. You are divisive in a world that needs to come together and America will do much better when you finally croak.

international QUOTE
I wonder if Satan will put an apple in Limbaugh's mouth before roasting him?

The Hawaiian luau aspect would add a bit of humor to the process and the apple would keep Limbaugh from talking.

international QUOTE
That is what happens when you lead the life of a bloated pig. Live like a pig, die like a pig. Good riddance!

These were comments on the Washington Post. A Seattle paper is reported to have had to remove about half of the comments made in response to their article because they were too obscene to have on their website.

Source.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rush Limbaugh History & Civil Business Politics

US radio star's health scare over

Right-wing US talk show host Rush Limbaugh says tests taken after a health scare show nothing wrong with his heart. Ref. Source 8

8th Jun, 2010 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Limbaugh Rush

Elton John performed in Rush Limbaugh's wedding for 1 million dollars. I was surprised after knowing how Rush feels about gay marriage.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

9th Jun, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Limbaugh Rush

One does not have to agree with another person's politics to appreciate that person's talent.
I love the music of Queen but I do not think So called Homosexual marriage should be codified by law. Musical talent and political views are not necessarily tied together.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

9th Jun, 2010 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh

I agree, my point was more a hit to Elton John who seems to be a gay "icon" if you want to call it that way but at the end is just a business transaction.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2010 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh - Page 4

I am just curious who is going to get hit more from their supporters. Rush Limbaugh from the right wing listeners or Elton John from the Left leaning supporter of Homosexual rights. That will be interesting.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

9th Jun, 2010 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Here is one commentator's view on it:

international QUOTE
Honestly, I'm more surprised that John took the gig because of his often-stated disgust with how the media treated Hillary Clinton in 2008. If anti-gay rhetoric hasn't played much of a role in Limbaugh's show, sexism against liberal women certainly has. I think liberal anger at John for playing the wedding was more of an issue than conservative confusion about Limbaugh. Ref. Source 7

This is Rush Limbaugh and his then girlfriend Kathryn Rogers:

Rush Limbaugh
Rush Limbaugh (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,