Rush Limbaugh - Page 2 of 5

Rush Limbaugh Rush was on the Today Show, - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Oct, 2009 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Rush Limbaugh Activist or Opportunist? Political commentator, radio host, college drop-out, alleged closet homosexual, and, as recently revealed, synthetic heroin drug addict, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III is probably the best known neocon personality in American radio.
11th May, 2006 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh - Page 2

I was first introduced to Rush when we were living in Maryland. It was right after the 9/11 crisis and so I tuned into him for comments and news. As a commentator and sideline politician I think he is great at what he does. Is he human, most definitely, but you have the give the man credit for being entertaining - why else would he have his own magazine, web site and talk show if no one listened? It is in my opinion that most who tune in do so to be 'educated', because they are not quick enough for many of the debateable topics and he makes it all seem like a problem with an easy equation for fixing - people love that.

Offtopic but,
There is a PhD guy that sometimes filled in for him - he is also fantastic - he reminds me of our Constructive posting Policy here and was often quick to correct caller's grammar and diction - real funny.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2006 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Limbaugh Rush

I only defend him in that the campaign against him has been so pernicious. Yes, many people have been prosecuted and convicted for abuse of prescription medicine. But how many have been investigated for 3 years, after going through rehab? Only two people have been charged with "doctor shopping" in Florida, in about 18 years. The first one never went to trial (as I understand it), and the second one was Rush Limbaugh.

I rarely listen to him any more. I just can't be bothered. But he still didn't need to be treated the way that Democrat DA did, leaking personal, private medical information, shopping around for a judge who would grant the DA access to Rush's medical records, etc.

Offtopic but,
JB, I think that you are probably talking about Walter Williams. He writes for Townhall.com, and is a great read, as well as great to listen to.
https://www.townhall.com/columnists/walterw...s/archive.shtml

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh
A Friend

Rush Limbaugh History & Civil Business Politics

Nighthawk, you touched on an interesting point regarding Rush. Did the DA break the law by releasing medical information regarding Rush Limbaugh? On first view, it looks like he did. I believe that HIPAA prevents most of the information from being released as well as a violation of privacy and a detriment to their case. If the judge was smart, he would have that information thrown out of court. We will have to agree to disagree on Rush's treatment, but this issue brings my blood to a boil, that is, the release of private information regarding medical records. I work in IT health care and we aren't even allowed to view information with out special authorization, yet this DA was able to release some of it to the public. This is an a grievous violation of anyones private medical records and needs to be addressed by the courts. After this is over, I would expect Rush's lawyers to file a lawsuit against the DA and the state. It doesn't matter who it is, peoples medical records are protected by law.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2006 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Limbaugh Rush

Feedback From Rush

When things go wrong, you must first look inward. You must ask, "What did we do wrong? What could we have done better? What mistakes did we make?" It would be foolish at this stage to start assigning blame either to the media or to liberals or Democrats or the voters or the American people. I'm not going to fall into the trap that the liberals and Democrats fall into every time they lose an election and start blaming everybody else. Republicans lost last night but conservatism did not, and that is, to me, one of the fundamental elements of last night's results. Conservatism did not lose; Republicans lost last night. In fact, Republicanism, being a political party first rather than an ideological movement, is what lost. The Democrats beat something last night with nothing
Read more: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...rman.guest.html

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2006 - 8:50am / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh
A Friend

Limbaugh Rush

Is he serious? He is not going to fall into the trap of liberals and democrats and start blaming everyone else? Its impossible for me to take someone seriously who looks at everything through one set of extremely biased eyes. For six years the Republicans have run everything, yet every problem he laid at the feet of the very minority democrats.

Sorry Rush, you are either blind or to ignorant to see what just happened in this election. And no, realism won, ideological Neo-Cons lost in this election Rush, or did you miss that! The democrats ran on "want a change? Vote democrat!", what sort of message did you thing that was sending to the republicans? It was a statement that you very obviously don't get, and as a republican icon, thats both sad and scary.

20th Oct, 2008 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh

From what few times I've listened to him from his web site he really like to express himself unhindered but sometimes unguarded too. Nothing like putting your foot in your mouth sometimes.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2009 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Rush Limbaugh - Page 2

Name: Karen

Comments: ANYONE who has ever suffered from a pilonidal cyst would not for one minute question someone's ability to serve in the military with one! My son developed one at age 16, had surgery for it and is STILL suffering with the residual wound that has not healed since his surgery TWO YEARS ago! He deals with this open wound on a daily basis.

Source 1: Personal experience

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2009 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rush Limbaugh Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Rush Limbaugh

Rush was on the Today Show, and it was interesting to watch (yet again) the media try to get a handle on a conservative. Rush has, as always, fantastic answers and when asked about Glenn, Rush said "he's right on" while adding that he himself started the conservative talker movement. Glenn agrees but takes it even a step further...catch the clip and Glenn's reaction. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,