Forum's Filthy Rich

Forum' S Filthy Rich - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
I despise their FP, don't you?
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2004 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Forum's Filthy Rich

About the Wealth of the Forum

Visitor, if thou knew not, be prepared to be informed, for amongst us are the filthy rich at which we scorn. Laden in FP they are all day, but not for long is what I want to say! To see those who laugh at us poor ones, click on the link below and I mean no pun:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....shop&func=stats

Forum FP Totals Shown

In addition to this thou willst be surprised at the accumulation of wealth this forum thus derives!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich
A Friend

Rich Filthy Forums

Wow...I just looked at how much FP I have, now realizing what this site is like, and...

Did I forget my wallet or something. That isn't even enough to buy a sanwhich. They seriously should start you off with more money then that, that isn't even funny. But I don't hate the rich, because they all had to start off hwere we had to, right?

4th Dec, 2004 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich Feedback & FAQ News Community

I now officialy declare myself rich! biggrin.gif

That's just so wierd, from about 7 yesterday, I suddenly have 2000! What an unexpected turn of events...

4th Dec, 2004 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Rich Filthy Forums

I think you might all notice that Florena, at the beginning of this thread, is trying to stir up some trouble in this board - Member Wars. This is a section designed for some members to "fight" each other, including pulling some sneaky tricks like "stealing" FP from each other.

So, Smudge, you might want to use some of that wealth to purchase protection - otherwise some of our thieves around here might just try to fatten their own wallets. I think that LDS_Forever has been known to do this at times.

Just a word to the wise....

4th Dec, 2004 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Rich Filthy Forums

I already did biggrin.gif

Florena tried to steal 800 FPs from me, but Mr Smith caught her, and added some 60% of what she tried to my own pocket. wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 4th Dec, 2004 - 1:12am

4th Dec, 2004 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich

I think that LDS_Forever has been known to do this at times.

Excuse meeeeeee? rolleyes.gif What kind of reputation are you giving me in the forum? People don't listen to Nighthawk, he is just jealous...I am a very good person and behave myself...oh well...sometimes biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2004 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich

LDS, I higly recommend lottery plus, I managed to raise mmy loan of 300 FPS to 2000 only by buying lottery tickets (about fifty of them) biggrin.gif

3rd Jan, 2005 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich Community News FAQ & Feedback

Ok, my mistake in the message above ^ I do not recommend lottery plus at all. You can win lots but, you can also lose big time, and get into negative, a state which is really really hard to get out of.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Forum's Filthy Rich

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,