Forum's Filthy Rich - Page 2 of 3

Ah, with all that FP, one can just sit back - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Dec, 2008 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
I despise their FP, don't you?
19th Feb, 2005 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich - Page 2

Wow, I just went to take out some money from my bank and I realised that because of the amount of money I have, I am actually winning 200 FP a day! yep...without doing ANYTHING I am becoming richer and richer! *evil laugh*

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2005 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Rich Filthy Forums

Wow! If you are getting that much, I must be getting even more! It is way better to be rich than poor. It is only poor people who tell you money isn't important! laugh.gif

7th Apr, 2008 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich Feedback & FAQ News Community

I do not think I have ever really been concerned with the point system here except for when I wanted to upload my own photo. Maybe its a novelty, and I'll appreciate it later when I start role-playing more.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich
A Friend

Page 2 Rich Filthy Forums

You can bank your FPs I guess I missed something I better go read up on that. I am not too worried about the amount of FP yet. I am happy being poor.

7th Apr, 2008 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Rich Filthy Forums

When you start to purchase Control Panels and other Forum Shop items then you see how much FP is worth. Certain RPGs also require FP to have an edge such as Plugged and Cozyville. Of course if you are an Arcade maniac then FP is like gold as some of the games can be quite costly. I believe when you get above 100,000 FP then it is just free sailing and you can easily hit the 300,000 mark.

Rather off topic, but...
KNtoran, you need to get involved in Cozyville, I think I mentioned that in your Rave Thread.

27th Apr, 2008 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich

I think I'm reaching the point of seeing the value of the fp. I bought a character face and while there I saw other cool things but I did not have enough, so I guess it will be nice to have some extra fp to spare. You know every woman has to shop!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2008 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich - Page 2

QUOTE (KNtoran)
I am happy being poor.
:::Cough! Sputter! Hack::::
Er, Klar... have you checked your bank balance lately? Hardly "poor" I'd say. You're in the top 10 for FP!

Well. Not so near *my* balance, of course. But definitely not "poor"!

27th Dec, 2008 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Forum's Filthy Rich Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Ah, with all that FP, one can just sit back and have fun!

Granted that I haven't used any of it for a very long time....

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Forum's Filthy Rich

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,