Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 3 of 7

"I'm a bartender, end of story." - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2004 - 9:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Not a horror, until they start talking...
28th Nov, 2004 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 3

Kim role,

Mariah likes Xander's attitude because it challenges her personality and thinks deeply....

"Hmmm, he is cute and have a personality. Great combination. So far, he handled very well the things I did to test how strong he is. That's a good sign, let's see what is he made of when we go out for dinner"

She then turns to Roz and says...

"So tell me what have you been doing lately? Remember that job I offered you in the past? Would you still be interested?"

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2004 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Elevator Game Forum

Wow, nice handshake, buddy, you nearly cracked my fingers! thinks Rozalynn.... before she begins hollering to the rescue team to "Please hurry! Please hurry!"

Next thing you know, Mariah is discussing dinner with Tim or Tom somebody who broke up with Penelope someone... what the heck is that all about?

Dinner? Oh, my gosh, I couldn't possibly think of eating after everything that's happened in here today. She eyes Xander's discarded jacket in the corner with distaste...

"Mariah, are you sure you are up to it? I mean, after all, you did just... you know. Hurl all over this nice man's shirt."

Rozalynn hears something in Xander's voice as he accepts the offer of dinner.. ...something not at all polite.. As she ponders this, Mariah is still prattling on about something.

"I'm sorry, Mariah. What did you say? A job? I don't recall that."

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 28th Nov, 2004 - 1:32am

28th Nov, 2004 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Elevator Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah turns to Roz and says "Thanks for your concern sweety but I'm fine, I just panicked because I'm claustrophobic, but it usually does not last me long, that's why even though we still here, I'm not lacking air'

"So are you going for dinner after this or not?"

28th Nov, 2004 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Elevator Game Forum

Xander listens to Rozalynn's and Blondie's conversation thinking to himself that he was truly blessed to be a man. For one, his vocal cords dont have the wear and tear that these women must put theirs through. He listens above the chatter of their conversation to hear what is going on outside. While he is not a drinker himself, he thinks to himself that a stiff Martini would go down well right about now. He realizes that he still doesnt know Miss Piggy's name, even though Rozalynn has mentioned it a few times in her conversation. Oh well, he'd find out soon enough. Maybe it was better if he didnt know; easier to chuck and duck if he has too.

"So where would you ladies like to go for dinner? Preferably somewhere where youre seated on the first floor, otherwise I'm taking the stairs" Xander chuckles at himself. Good one he thinks. That should lighten up the crowd.

29th Nov, 2004 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Elevator Game Forum

"Sure, girlfriend, I'm up for dinner! It would be great to catch up on the latest happenings.... If, of course, they get us out of here before dinner time!" Rozalynn skews a smile to show how unsure of that she is.

Roz sees Xander watching them, and then catches the flimsy joke. Her smile broadens to include him, and laughs lightly at the silly line. "You bet! I'll not be 'caught' in an elevator anytime soon, that's for sure!"

"Where shall we dine, Mariah? You know all the great places -- what's the latest trendy spot?"

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:08am

29th Nov, 2004 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game - The Elevator

Kim role,

OCC: Farseer, I would like to mention a couple of places in Beverly Hills but I do not think the GM have set a specific location so I will be very general smile.gif

Mariah gives one of the first smiles of the day and says...

"There are some cute restaurants I know in town, they may even not even charge us because of me. My friend Gwyneth (Paltrow) and I spend lot of times in restaurants, we love nice food", she chuckles

She then looks at Xander and says...

So...tell us....what do you do for a living?....you look like a US marine or something....she says, while smiling.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2004 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Elevator - Page 3

Roz sighs and wishes the rescue team would hurry up, already. All this talk about dinner is making her hungry.... and she's definitely feeling the need to use the ladies' facilities! ... She waits to see what Xander answers to Mariah's question; she's curious as well.

4th Dec, 2004 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Elevator Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

"I'm a bartender, end of story." Xander states abrupty, irritated that Mariah would think she understands what it means to be in the Marines. He looks over at Roz who seems weakened and ready to keel over.
"You gonna be alright Roz? We should be out of here pretty soon"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Elevator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,