Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 4 of 7

Mariah is quiet upset and sad when she heard - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2004 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Not a horror, until they start talking...
5th Dec, 2004 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 4

Kim role,

Mariah is shocked by Xander's reply, after all she thought she would be nice this time but it did not work out

"Excuse meee...she says, I'm sorry, I will not bother you again with my stupid questions!", she says and fold her arms and sits on the floor....

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2004 - 4:40am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Elevator Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

"Hello, Hello?"

You hear a voice outside.

"We have to turn off the power to get to some dangerous cables that are in our way. Just remain calm, you will only be in the dark for a minute or two"

With that... everything becomes totally dark.

GM: You cannot see anything at all.

5th Dec, 2004 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Elevator Archive Bytes Life & Love

Roz's eyes fly wide open -- uselessly, as the utter darkness is impenetrable. She's always hated the dark, since she was a young child. She's very glad she was already leaning against the wall, or she would have felt very dizzy! She eases herself down along the wall to sit on the floor, suddenly very, very cold. Teeth chattering, Roz wails, "Oh, I hope they g-g-get us-s-s o-o-out of h-h-here s-s-sooon...."

5th Dec, 2004 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Elevator Game Forum

Xander was about to extend his hand towards Mariah and ask for a truce when the voices outside indicated they were going to turn the power off. When the lights did go off, the room was so dark that he could not even see his own hand in front of him. The dark did not bother him that much; he had been in darker places before. He wanted to tell Mariah that yes, he was in the Marine Special Forces, but that would blow his cover, especially now that he had been recalled to this stupid mission. He wanted to lean down and flash her a smile to let her know everything would be ok, but he doubted she could see anything at this point. Xander noticed some chattering in the opposite corner and then soon heard Roz say something in that teeth clacking voice, but couldnt understand a word of it.

"Dont let the darkness freak you out, ok?! This will all be over soon and we'll laugh about it over dinner, right? You girls with me?"

Then out of the blue, he began to sing:

"Old McDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a ..........."

5th Dec, 2004 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Elevator Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah cannot see a thing but she is not afraid of the dark, she gets very nervous when people get all hyper about it but she understands it, after all, she is also claustrophobic and was able to handle it pretty good so far by talking and asking question and distracting herself from the situation...

She listens that Roz is very scared and says "Don't worry about it Roz, we are here for you, everything will be okay, we will be out of here very soon".

She still very upset with Xander because of the way he answered her before the lights went off and just to annoy him even more and try to bring some laughs to the situation she says....

"Is that the type of songs that tough guys in the Marines sing when they shower?", she says while she chuckles....

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 5th Dec, 2004 - 6:53pm

6th Dec, 2004 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Elevator

Roz sits on the floor and shakes, feeling ice cold. She nods to acknowledge Xander and Mariah's comments, even though she knows they can't see her. When Xander begins to sing Old McDonald... she almost smiles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2004 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Elevator - Page 4

"No, but it made you laugh right?" Xander can also feel that his singing has affected Roz in some way because she isn't shaking and chattering as she was before.

" So what if I was in the Marines, Mariah? What difference would it make? Would that impress you, or make you feel safer? If so then, yeah, I was in the Marines. If not, then leave it alone."

Xander then turns towards Roz, not really caring if Mariah was upset at his latest comments

"Hey Roz, hang in there. If my jacket was clean I'd give it to you. Talk to us some more. That'll take your minds off things and keep the blood moving. Tell me more about yourself. OK?"

8th Dec, 2004 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Elevator Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Kim role,

Mariah is quiet upset and sad when she heard Xander's response....after all, she just tried to make a joke in a difficult situation for Roz to relax....

She very softly and sadly says to Xander...

"Definetly you know how to hurt someone. I was just trying to be friendly. I hope you got what you wanted. You will not hear from me again".

She then tries to reach for Roz's hand that was cold as ice and starts rubbing them altogether with her own hand to give her some warmth, she takes off her own jacket and give it to Roz and says....

"Everything will be allright my friend, just hang in there".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Elevator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,