Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 5 of 7

Rozalynn is just a little surprised that all - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2004 - 6:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Not a horror, until they start talking...
9th Dec, 2004 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 5

This Dramatist role,

You start to feel yourself drop a few inches as the elevator light comes on and the elevator itself jerks. A voice from the other side of your new home says,

"We will have you out in just a couple of minutes, they are prying the doors now."

Just then the AC kicks in and so does the elevator music to boot, something that you had not paid much attention to before, but it is definitely a welcomed sound now.

With the light on you can see the mess that has been made by the three of you and you wonder how you look. As you look around you notice that the ceiling of the elevator has mirrors built into it and you check yourself.

GM: Continue on...

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2004 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Elevator Game Forum

Xander braces himself as he feels the elevator shaft give way under him, but then the voices assure them that they will be out soon. As the light and elevator music start up, Xander feels a sensory overload after having been in the darkness and somewhat silence for so long. It reminds him of the torture chambers in Cambodia.... He squints his eyes to adjust to the light and feels a headache coming on. As his eyes adjust to the light, he realizes there are mirrors on the ceiling, and his first look into them shows Mariah and Roz in the corner talking to each other.

"You girls ok? Sounds like we'll be out in a bit" Xander notices he has a dried spot on his shirt and remembers that he was the human puke bowl for Mariah. He resists the urge to make a smart comment and instead reaches down for his jacket and rolls it into a ball.

"Guess I'll be tossing this one in the garbage" he says with a smirk, giving Mariah a glance from the corner of his eye.

The elevator music is horrible as always, but it is not as horrible as the predicament he will be in when he checks in with his superiors on the mission he was supposed to have accomplished ... (looks at his watch) ... an hour ago.

"Dammit" he exclaims, not realizing that he said it out loud.

10th Dec, 2004 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Elevator Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah observes Xander very cautiously and thinks he is acting pretty strange, he never answers the questions directly and he is always like in a mood, she decides to stay very quiet since she already have tried to talk with him but he has not responsed in a polite manner....

She says very frustated...."I wonder how long it will take this people to open this dumb elevator! This is ridiculous"....

She continues observing the reaction of the people around her and see how different she really is from the rest, she does not want to admit it but Mariah does not have really friends and her worst nightmare is being alone. Because of her personality, she has a very hard time trying to make friends...she starts remembering the great times she has spend with her dad when she was a child and with her best friend Kathy, but now...all that she has is an old cat as a friend.

She thinks very deeply and realises how lonely she is....without saying a word, tears flow through her cheeks but she does not bother to wipe them. She is just looking at 'nothing' at the corner of the elevator, like if she was 'sleeping' deeply and dreaming of the best moments of her life, than instead to bring happiness, brings the saddest thoughts of how miserable her life really is....

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 10th Dec, 2004 - 1:56pm

11th Dec, 2004 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Elevator Game Forum

The lights coming on and the jerk of the elevator act together to literally snap Roz out of her "fear trance" and back in the "now." Still freezing, and feeling really embarrassed, she squeezes Mariah's hand that has held hers through her bad patch. That in itself is a shock -- Mariah being kind?? Wow, maybe there is another side to her....

"Thank you so much for your kindness, Mariah," Roz says softly. "It really means a lot to me. I'm sorry I kind of freaked out back then...." As she looks into Mariah's face, Roz is surprised to see tears running unchecked down her face! She must be so relieved to be getting out of the elevator. Roz hadn't realized that Mariah was feeling so stressed out.

"Oh, Mariah! You poor thing!" Roz leans over and wraps Mariah in a firm embrace. Over her shoulder, Roz sees Xander smirking over his jacket, and then cursing at his watch. What is with this guy? He's sure got a "bad boy" attitude. Maybe at dinner they'll be able to learn more about him....

12th Dec, 2004 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Elevator Game Forum

Xander notices Mariah and Roz embracing in the corner, and Mariah seems to be crying a bit. He thinks to himself that she is getting all emotional about getting rescued and seeing her 'daddy' again. Women and their emotions are more confusing than Quantum Physics. Anyway, he has some serious cleanup and recovery to do with his superiors and needs to get out of here fast. He remembers promising dinner with his fellow prisoners here, and isn't sure whether he'll be able to make it, at least tonight.

"Any of you have a business card or something where I can get in touch with you? I don't think I'll make it to dinner tonight."

Xander realizes this statement has neither an explanation nor an apology, but he doesn't have the time for either. He wonders if he should express more empathy for their current situation, but, once again, his words may have preceded his feelings, and made him look like an arrogant jerk.

"I gotta work on that" he thinks to himself

12th Dec, 2004 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Elevator

Kim role,

Mariah is not surprised by Xander's behavior. She was expecting that response and the fact that he would not want to join them for dinner....she starts deeply wondering what is he really hiding from them? Is he a criminal? Is he a spy? Who is he really?.

Shen then gives a grin and thinks....

"When I'm out of here, I will call some of daddy's people and find out once and for all who Xander is up to...."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2004 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Elevator - Page 5

The silence from the corner of the elevator from his last request is enough for Xander to realize that he is not the most popular person in there right now. He thinks it might very well be better this way, because the moment people get close to you or want to 'hang out' with you is when they get into trouble. He thinks maybe out of the corner of his eye he notices an evil type grin or smirk from Mariah, but chooses to ignore it and whistles with his hands in his pockets while he waits for the incompetent service folks to get this elevator shaft fixed.

19th Dec, 2004 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Elevator Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

Rozalynn is just a little surprised that all of a sudden Xander decides not to have dinner with them, and takes a minute to think of something to say.

"Well, Xander, I'm sure we all had other plans this afternoon besides getting stuck in here. But you still have to eat, right? Just stop for a bite with us, it won't take up the rest of your day; just an hour or so." Roz flashes her winningest smile. "C'mon, friend! It has to be like a tradition or something -- people who get stuck in an elevator together *have to* have dinner together!!" She laughs lightly and nudges Mariah to join in...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Elevator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,