Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 2 of 7

Xander takes this last comment from Miss Twinkle - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2004 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Not a horror, until they start talking...
26th Nov, 2004 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Elevator - Page 2

"Take it easy lady, you don't have to freak out!"

Xander thinks to himself, this broad, while schizo, has some spunk, and from the glance he got of her when she jumped him, she wasn't a bad looker either. But he doesn't want to let on about this so keeps his tough act together.

"Why don't you use that cell phone of yours to call for some help instead of calling your daddy and whining!?!"

After saying this, Xander realizes he may have opened a proverbial can of worms here.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2004 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Elevator Game Forum

Kim role,

Maria thinks deeply before replying to Xander, she knows she cannot give him a good slap even though he deserves it because after all, her father is a very popular figure and everyone will find out about it in the newspapers tomorrow....

She tongue in cheeck and crossing arms reply....

"You know what's your problem sir?, you obviously have no class and it's obvious you do not know etiquette" and she chuckles....Well...in your case I have to say....basic manners, I'm not quiet sure if you can understand what the other word means", she says sarcastically.

Mariah starts feeling really dizzy and sick....because of being closed and the air is lacking really bad....

"I think I'm going to throw up, she says and while she is saying that in the same second and without be able to control it, she throws up in Xander's shirt!"

I'm sooo sorry....she says while chuckling, it was an accident!, don't worry I will pay for a new suit when we get out of here

Deeply within herself she thinks...."Well, it was really an accident but the guy has such a big mouth, it seems like I did it a purpose, she laughs within herself. Well, if I cannot get out of here, at least, I'm having some fun".

26th Nov, 2004 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Elevator Archive Bytes Life & Love

The thought that this younger woman was somewhat attractive flew out the window the moment she blew chunks on him. The smell emanating in the room now reminded him of a blown undercover mission he had in Vietnam. Xander removes his jacket, tosses it to the ground in disgust, exposing his form fitting shirt which outlines a very muscular upper body. He noticed the chuckling from this woman, who at this time he realizes he has no idea what her name is.

"Are you going to be ok? Don't worry about the jacket, I've had worse hurled at me while at work." he says while looking in HER direction.
"I think we've got off to a bad start here, and since we've gotten to know each other so well already, I feel I should at least know your name. I'm Xander" he says while extending a hand in the shadows.

27th Nov, 2004 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Elevator Game Forum

After the "air kiss" from Mariah, Roz felt a little put off, but still willing to be friends. Them Mariah attacks the hunk in the front of the elevator when he tries to light a cigarette! Unreal!

Feeling like the proverbial "fly on a wall," Roz watches the exchange between Mariah and Xander with horrified fascination. Oh, my gosh! Did anyone else see that?? Mariah just pukes on the guy, and then he asks for her name... Is it just me, or is that the weirdest way to flirt you've ever seen?

Roz clears her throat and holds out her hand to shake with Xander. "Ahem. My name is Rozalynn, Xander. Mariah and I met about a year ago, and in crazy circumstances also! I'm beginning to wonder if she's bad luck..." Chuckling, she winks at Mariah to show she's joking, but the light being so dim she kind of doubts that Mariah saw it.

"And by the way, that's a great idea to call for help from the cell phone, Mariah."

27th Nov, 2004 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Elevator Game Forum

Xander shakes the hand from the direction of the other female who has begun speaking to him, using a firm grip to signify his great strength. "Hi Rozalynn, nice to meet you I suppose. It would have been nicer under better circumstances."

"So you and Miss America here know each other, huh? Good for you."

Xander releases the hand, then finds a corner of the elevator shaft and slides into a sitting position. Might as well get comfortable until help arrives.

"I'll let you ladies catch up on old times. I've had too much action for today"

28th Nov, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - The Elevator

This Dramatist role,

The elevator begins to jerk and at first you think maybe everything will be restored to working order, but your hopes become dim by the flickering of the emergency light and then a voice on the other side of the door saying,

"Hello! Hello! Is anyone in there?"

The ladies start shouting their insanities of the obvious while Xander mumbles at the idiocy of such a question. The voice continues...

"We will have you out soon, the Fire & Rescue are coming..."

GM: Continue...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2004 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game Elevator - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah seem so relief and thinks deeply within herself like wanted to believe...

"I am sure Daddy has something to do with this"

Then she looks at Roz and Xander and says...."If we get out of here soon, we could go together to a nice restaurant in town that I know of", she then turns to Roz and whisper "You know, Tom (Cruise) goes there all the time and since he is over with Penelope, who knows we may have a chance" and she winks.

She then turns to Xander and says "You are invited too sweety....and...don't worry, I'll pay for dinner, I doubt you can afford it anyway", she says while rolling eyes and making the expression of 'Obviously'. rolleyes.gif

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 28th Nov, 2004 - 12:58am

28th Nov, 2004 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Elevator Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Xander takes this last comment from Miss Twinkle in stride, all the while, his bulging wad of hundred dollar bills neatly stuffed in his trousers. She doesnt know what she's talking about, but instead of get into an argument where she starts talking at levels only dogs can hear, I'll just keep my mouth shut. Xander feels sorry for Daddy; boy what a life this poor shmuck must have had. He thinks about having dinner with these two ladies, and accidentally spilling his wine over the table onto Miss Thing's lap, just to repay the favor. A smirk comes over his face as he envisions this and replies:

"Wouldnt miss it for the world!"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Elevator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,