Childhood Memories - Page 2 of 2

I still have an old shirt my grandmother knitted - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Dec, 2005 - 8:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2005 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Childhood Memories
A Friend

Childhood Memories - Page 2

It really depends on what relic it is that I find. I have a wallet that used to belong to my dad, and since he died when I was a baby, it usually makes me feel kind of sad.

I love finding old stuffed animals or gifts people gave me because I can go back and have the memory of the time and person. I have a huge four foot tall pink flamingo my Granpa brought me when I was about five. Last time I talked to him we were talking about the day he brought it to me. He walked off the plane carrying this massive flamingo, and my whole face completely lit up. It was so great. I love it.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2005 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Memories Childhood

I still have an old shirt my grandmother knitted for me. I found it in an old box in the attic while I was pulling down the Christmas tree. That brought back memories of playing in the snow in Germany with my grandparents. I haven't seen them since I was 6.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Childhood Memories

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,