Forum Arcade Updates

Forum Arcade Updates - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
Forum Arcade
3rd Dec, 2004 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates

No More Password!

Upgraded members will be happy to know that they no longer need a password to play the games. I edited the script to check the permissions each member has and based on this it lets you in!

Forum Arcade Updates
Forum Arcade Updates (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2004 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Updates Arcade Forum

More Games!

Ms Pac-Man, Doom, Golf and one that will keep you coming back for more --> 'Dancing Queen!' You can find them in the various categories of the Arcade. Have fun!

4th Dec, 2004 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Script Check Compromised

Seems like Smudge and Reeneisxena were having some fun in the Plus section of the arcade. This was due to a fault in the script that I corrected. Premium and Plus games are for donated users only wink.gif. Scores were deleted and champions reset.

28th Jan, 2005 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Updates Arcade Forum

Turn Off Games

I made this change awhile ago, but I thought I would inform you as I am here. There were some users that were playing games even though the category was off (Christmas, Halloween) so I turned off the actual game instead.

Batman Removed

I just could not get Batman to work after a report from a user so I decided to just delete it altogether.

Score Problems

If you notice that some games are problematic in that they do not save the score then please let me know via Email and I will delete them.

High / Low Score

Sometimes games are based on the lowest score rather than the highest, but I have not set it that way, if you notice this please Email me with the name of the game. Thanks.

8th Feb, 2005 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Updates Arcade Forum

Q. How come my post count does not go up in this Board?
A. Boards that do not have specific guidance on posting usually do not award post points.

Q. Why is that?
A. These Boards are considered 'free fun time' and does not contribute to the constructive upliftment of the Community and therefore cannot be rated the same as someone who takes the time to post constructively in a major Board(s).

Q. Do I still get points?
A. Maybe, each Board differs, but the amount will not be much.

Q. So why post here if my post count is not going to go up?
A. spock.gif If you are within this Community just to ensure your post count goes up then you will not last long here. Again, we must emphasize, this is supposed to be fun, just because you like to stretch your imagination, it should not matter if you get 'points' out of it.

Q. Well the other RPGs, give you points, how come?
A. As was mentioned above, the other RPGs (unlike this one) have specific guidelines as to where and how Players can post thus making it more constructive.

16th Feb, 2005 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates

Platinum Membership Added

This category has been addded and will be populated with games soon. Stay tuned.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2005 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates

Latest Updates

1. I moved some games that were not saving the score.
2. Added a new game - 'Alien Rescue' to Plus section
3. Q*Bert was moved to the Platinum section

If you find more games with bugs such as not saving score consecutively (does not include one try) please let me know about it by Email so that I can remove them. We will be populating the Platinum and Plus Sections soon to make up for the games that were removed. We have also made it a policy to test all NEW games before making it public so you will occasionally see a score with JB@Trinidad and the words 'testing'. If the game saved JB@Trinidad's score you can be sure it will work for you.

23rd Feb, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Games Removed

The following games were removed from the Arcade because they do not save the score properly:

1. No Smoking
2. Tommy Tooth
3. Bird Feeding

The Leader Board has been refreshed.

New Games Added

1. Vlax - Platinum
2. Cold Wing - Premium

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,