Forum Arcade Updates - Page 9 of 11

More Games Added! I feel so sorry - Page 9 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Nov, 2007 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Forum Arcade
7th Oct, 2006 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates - Page 9

Arcade Hall of Fame'rs

This has been Updated to show the last two all round Champions.

I am continuing to add more and more games, so get in on the action!

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2006 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Updates Arcade Forum

Topic Champion Icons Removed

We have about 400+ Arcade games now, maybe more, and so it is quite a pull to load a Thread where the Top three or four Champions have posted because then you will be loading 400 icons! That does not make sense and would make a dial-up user quite irritated. You can see your crowns in your profile at anytime and of course your position is in the Arcade. Thanks for understanding.

3rd Dec, 2006 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Christmas Section OPEN!

Okay folks, the Christmas Games are now open and ready for High Scores!

4th Mar, 2007 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Updates Arcade Forum

More Games Added

I just added 5 more interesting / funny games to the 10,000+ Post section.

I think each section is well stocked now, no more to add as I want to concentrate on other parts of the Community. However, this does not mean that there will not be continued enhancements to the Arcade... in fact - there will be more connections between players and current games, stay tuned!

10th Jul, 2007 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Updates Arcade Forum

Joining Just To Play

There seems to be a new trend by some Users who join, place a ridiculous Introduction and then proceed to the Arcade to place a high score. I have a script in the Arcade that finds these Users (once deleted) and both deletes their high score and profile from the Arcade. The script then rebuilds the Arcade to show the scores of actual Members and not those that simply 'pass through'.

This is not a new feature, but I thought I would mention it for those bent on not following the Constructive layout of this Community.

15th Nov, 2007 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates

Top Table Updated!

Since my come back I have decided to update the Top Table that shows all the past Champions of the Arcade.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2007 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates - Page 9

New Categories

I have added two new Categories to the Arcade to give everyone a little more incentive... "500+" and "3000+". These two new categories are based on the number of Posts you have under your belt. Of course with new Categories comes new games to play so look out for them.

29th Nov, 2007 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 9

More Games Added!

I feel so sorry for our underlings, so I have added more games so that everyone has a chance to TRY and catch up to my level of Arcade superiority.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,