Forum Arcade Updates - Page 10 of 11

Forum Arcade Open Again! We did some - Page 10 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Oct, 2012 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Forum Arcade
11th Dec, 2007 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates - Page 10

Even More!

Just when you thought I was done... I added about 20 new games and have scheduled to add about 20 more later today. I am not sure if I need yet another category to fit them all in as the current categories are filed to the max.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2008 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Updates Arcade Forum

New Cosmetic Updates

1. Now you can see all the avatars of the Top 16 Arcaders
2. The text for each Top Arcader is a little more positive devil.gif
3. Removed a lot of the Drug related quotes for something simpler.
4. The winner of individual games is emphasized.
5. Corrected some other minor errors.

15th Sep, 2008 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Small Change

Instead of having a long list of games in each category it is now divided into pages of 10 per category. The default Category is now General II.

26th Dec, 2008 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Updates Arcade Forum

Three New Arcade Games

Platinum and above Users can look forward to 3 new games: 3D Frogger, 3 Wheeled Death Ride, and 3 Foot Ninja.

29th Dec, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Updates Arcade Forum

Even More Games Added!

Just added the following for your enjoyment:

123 Go!
Spongebob Snowboard Race
Birds Of A Feather Slots

21st Sep, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates

Profile Arcade Crowns

I'm your Profile it normally shows how many Arcade Crowns you have, but if you have 100+ like I do then it takes forever to load. What I've done is made so that if you have more than 20+ Arcade Crowns then it will just display the number of crowns you have. This will lead to faster loading Profiles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2010 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates - Page 10

Arcade Reset

The Arcade has for a long time been keeping top scores of Members that have not even been here in awhile. I just reset all scores to ZERO. What does this mean fr you? It means that every game is available and open for new scores therefore allowing you to be the current Champion of an Arcade game or better yet overall Champion.

Go have fun: Source 9

7th Oct, 2012 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Updates Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 10

Forum Arcade Open Again!

We did some renovations, cleared up the code a bit and put back all the games you loved. Now that everything is reset it is your chance to get your name up in 'lights'. Games that you win will also be shown in your Profile.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,