Cozyville Real Estate FAQ

Cozyville Real Estate Faq - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2004 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
The most common questions about Cozyville Real Estate Community
6th Dec, 2004 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate

Cozyville RPG is based on the Cozyville link which opens a whole new world and part of the forum that is unseen. The main idea behind Cozyville is for the community members to have fun.

Unlike our other RPG systems we have within the community, the RPGing in Cozyville is totally independent, meaning you do not RPG like a party or squad with a GM controlling the environment. You may be wondering how that is possible and it is really simple... You 'live' life on the Forum and build yourself up on the map by purchasing items, etc. See the Cozyville Real Estate Directory (link at the top of this Board).

You then will be given a specific thread (see Cozyville Rules Thread) here where you can update us on your activities in Cozyville. Sometimes you can visit the Cozyville Real Estate Directory for ideas for your story. It will enable you to be very creative and develop a comical theme if you so desire. In this way you are the GM of your realm!

It is important to understand that no one can start a thread here and you should only Reply within this board if you are part of a game.

How Do I Start?

1. Make sure you have 30 Posts. You do not need any special Activity Level, but remember it doe affect your Cozyville Real Estate Stats.

2. Click on "Cozyville Real Estate Directory" link at the top of this Board and a window will popup. When the window opens you will see several option links / icons. The link you should start with is 'Cozy Shop', then 'Thread'.

2b. NOTE: You should also adopt a pet, a Munjpet that is... Otherwise you will be nagged about it later.

3. Once your thread is set up (the GM will notify you by Email) you have essentially 'moved into the area', but you are a 'nobody', you need to get at least some land. To do this, ensure that you click 'Land'.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. Will you be making changes to Cozyville?
A. Changes yes, but in the form of upgrades to make it even more fun.

Q. Can anyone participate in Cozyville?
A. Yes, once you have 30 Posts. It takes FP to participate, for instance to buy land, and so forth. The more FP you have the more you can buy things. You can gain FP by Posting a lot or Donating to get extra.

Q. Why can't this be for Regular Members?
A. As of February 2010 it is!

Q. Can I just watch?
A. Yes, if you do not want to participate you can watch the threads of players, but many features will be blocked from your view.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2004 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

FAQ Estate Real Cozyville

Cozyville Shop

Q. Is the Cozyville Shop the same as the Forum Shop?
A. No, it is its own system under the Cozyville Real Estate Directory. In addition to this it has its' own function and system that has nothing to do with the regular shop.

Q. How do I actually make a purchase?
A. In the Cozyville Shop you will see a list of various items for sale. Select the one you wish to buy by clicking on the price (FP column).

Q. Do I have an inventory of items?
A. No, in Cozyville when you make a purchase your membership, account or status is either immediately changed or may require intervention from the GM.

Q. Why do I have to notify the GM when I make a purchase?
A. This is not in every case, only where the GM must approve something or edit the script. Some purchases are automatic.

Q. When will I know when my Thread or Land is setup?
A. During the purchase your Email and Username was automatically sent to the GM. He will then reply within 24 hours.

Q. Is every item in the Cozyville Shop about the game itself or other things available?
A. No, Other things are available.

9th Dec, 2004 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate FAQ Archive RPG Cozyville

Cozyville Contractor

Q. What is the purpose of the Contractor?
A. To build you a house.

Q. Does the contractor install basic amenities like water and electricity?
A. No, but he does install the necessary wiring and pipes. You need to buy those things at the Utilities link.

Q. Why does size of house matter?
A. It matters based on two things. If you plan to pursue having a family in Cozyville you will need a larger home to accommodate them. Also, the size of your home affects your ratings as the nicer your house is the better you feel.

Q. Can the price be negotiated?
A. No.

Q. What happens if I want to upgrade my house later, will I still have to pay the full amount?
A. Yes, no matter what kind of house you have now you will need pay the full price as it will include the cost of demolition of the original structure.

9th Dec, 2004 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Utilities

Q. What is the purpose of having utilities?
A. Simple, you got to see in the dark and drink water don't you? If you also plan to keep a job and have a family you will need to have these basic utilities.

Q. Do I have to purchase all the utilities or just some of them?
A. You purchase them when you can, and it helps the storyline as you get one by one. It is necessary to have all of them BEFORE having a family or job.

Q. How does Utilities affect my stats?
A. The add to your stress level because of the bills, but having these basic items will also add to your happiness, so it is a bit of give and take.

10th Dec, 2004 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Phone Directory

Q. Why do you have a phone to represent Job & Education?
A. The phone represents contacts with other people or places.

Q. What is the purpose of education?
A. To increase your pay. Every time you educate yourself you are able to get more and more money.

Q. Is it possible to be fired?
A. One can never know wink.gif

Q. At what point should I get a job?
A. As soon as you can.

Q. Can I educate myself before getting a job?
A. No, you must get a job first. Cozyville assumes you are single and independent, therefore a job will be more of a priority than education. However, as soon as you get a job you can further your education.

Q. How do I get my Pay to FP?
A. Use the Wire Transfer feature, but make sure you have at least 50 before you try to transfer.

11th Dec, 2004 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Auto Sales

Q. What is the purpose of having a car?
A. It raises or lowers your stress and happiness depending on which car you buy.

Q. How do I know how much a car lowers and raises my stress level by?
A. The script automatically calculates this and just like life we do not know these things beforehand. However, it is obvious that you will get less stress buying a nice new car than if you bought a second hand one.

Q. Why buy a second hand car if it is going to make my stress go up?
A. Some users have no stress and can afford to buy this vehicle without getting any stress. Plus, no matter which vehicle you buy your happiness does go up. The other reason people buy a second hand vehicle is because it gives them a better storyline with which to work.

Q. Can I buy more than one vehicle?
A. Sure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2004 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Family

Q. Why do I need a family?
A. To have prosperity! Having a family is the ultimate goal besides your personal happiness.

Q. Why does it tell me that I date but no one is interested in me?
A. You need to improve your physical first. Try going to the gym, cosmetic surgery and/or the self improvement course.

Q. Who am I married to?
A. The person that you invent in your story wink.gif

Q. How many kids can I have?
A. As many as I want?

Q. Does having an added family member boost my happiness rating?
A. Yes, by a lot, because there is a lot of happiness in having a big family. wink.gif

13th Dec, 2004 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate FAQ Cozyville RPG Archive

Physical

Q. Can I keep improving myself all the time?
A. No, each physical improvement has a rating that the script tracks, when you keep improving yourself using the same method then it will eventually say 'enough'.

Q. I used the gym and cosmetic surgery a lot, but when I try to use the self improvement course it says I did that already, how come?
A. The script checked your physical rating and saw that the course could not do anything to improve your physical stats.

Q. Why is physical important?
A. If you are to find a date you will need to be at least 'normal'.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Real Estate FAQ

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,