Citizen: Jb - Page 2 of 3

Ever since that RPG club opened up down town - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2007 - 11:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
In Cozyville!
24th Feb, 2007 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Jb - Page 2

Were it not for all those overseas commitments I would have already found myself more heavily involved in the day to day activities of Cozyville, but then again it does not take much to renew the liking for the atmosphere that only Cozyville can provide. In fact, only today I heard a knock at the door and bought a subscription to a magazine I probably will never read just to help some kid out. You should have seen his smile when I said, "Sure, where do I sign up?".

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2007 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Jb Citizen

Within the coming weeks I am hoping that the Cozyville Committee can come up with continued revolutionary action to make Cozyville a happening place. One recent idea that someone came up with was to secure an online presence so we registered: https://www.Cozyville.com in the hope that it will become a vibrant hub for here.

16th Mar, 2007 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Jb Archive RPG Cozyville

With so much to be done with this Town the Cozyville Committee is looking at automating everything. I am all for it, but now we also need time to deal with the automation itself.

26th Mar, 2007 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Jb Citizen

Regardless to what anyone says, I enjoy Cozyville. Recently, the committee decided that it is time to get the internet entrance moving and hopefully it can be this week.

27th Apr, 2007 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Jb Citizen

Time management is such a concern these days. It seems like the anguish of mental disruptions due to external forces is weighing heavy on me. I will have to take a break and visit the Cozyville Mall sometime, get a bite to eat and just relax.

7th May, 2007 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Jb

At last Cozyville council meeting I was reminded of the new Hotel that should go up for guests. I really have to get with the contractors over this!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2007 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

Citizen Jb - Page 2

So many commitments have been keeping me from issuing the plans of the Cozyville Hotel to the builders, but I hope not to delay further.

2nd Jul, 2007 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Jb Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

Ever since that RPG club opened up down town it seems that time is taken by the free based RPGs, I need to make things here a little more free too, but just have not gotten around to it as yet.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Jb

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,