The Purpose Of Life - Page 3 of 4

1. What is the purpose of life To live through - Page 3 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 16th Apr, 2020 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
...And what is your purpose?
7th Jan, 2008 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Of Life - Page 3

This is a life long question, and by the time you find the answer you are almost dead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

The Purpose Of Life
A Friend

Life Purpose The

I believe there is no purpose to life. Many people do not like this view because it is not a very 'optimistic' outlook, but I do see it as optimistic. Some people may say "why live life if there is no purpose", but just becasue there isn't a 'purpose' doesn't mean that you can't make life better for the next generation.

Everyone wants to know the 'purpose' of life, but maybe our only purpose is to live. I am not saying my views are correct, as I only intend to give my opinion.

Reconcile Edited: Agnostic on 23rd Jul, 2008 - 2:21am

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Of Life
A Friend

The Purpose Of Life Beliefs Religious General

I think that is a interesting view. If all we are here for is to provide a better life for the next generation then we are not doing a very good job. I remember growing up leaving your house unlocked and your keys in your car. You could walk up to the local market without fear of someone mugging you or kidnapping you when you area child. You did not have to worry about your children if you were a parent. I believe if we are just here to make life better for our children we have been doing a very poor job of that.

This is why I believe that we are here to lead a good life and to find the purpose of life so that we can rejoice in the kingdom of God after spending such times here on earth.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Of Life
A Friend

Page 3 Life Purpose The

It is a common statement about how we have many more worries these days, but even though what KNtoran is true, we must also look at the positives. With technological advances such as the internet and cell phones. Also, having these technologies affordable and accessible. The way the internet has, and will, grow, everything and everything is a click away. Always remember, as Bobby McFerrin stated, "Don't worry, be happy".

Reconcile Edited: Agnostic on 23rd Jul, 2008 - 6:52pm

2nd Dec, 2008 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Life Purpose The

Agnostic

I believe there is no purpose to life.

Even if there is not purpose to life in the big sense, isn't just the fight to stay alive and feed oneself and family a purpose of life.

Hedonism is a way of life that has a purpose.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Of Life

Name: Steven

Comments: I believe it doesn't matter where you come from or why you are here. It really doesn't suppose we do find out our purpose then what your all of a sudden your life will be perfect and you will be all knowing. Who cares you should be much more focused on where your going in life then where you come from. I believe there is no God and if there is he isn't doing a very job, for a man and I say man because no woman could mess nonsense up this bad, that can come up with something as complex as human genetics in a day cant fix simple things like world hunger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2010 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Life - Page 3

Name: Fenderbender

Comments: Some of your theories of why we are here come close to the mark but most of you are way off the mark. The only reason we are here is to perfect our soul. The soul, the I AM Presence, the Holy Christ Self. We perfect our soul by positively overcoming the trials of life and positively facing up to all our problems whatever they may be. What goes around comes around (Karma) the etheric books must be balanced before we can ascend into God's kingdom. You would be best to remember that the next time you abuse your neighbour or anyone or anything else.

Source 1: 25 years a Spiritual Healer

16th Apr, 2020 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

The Purpose Life General Religious Beliefs - Page 3

1. What is the purpose of life

To live through another day? I'm not sure, I don't believe in a higher power or spiritual ideas, so I can't relate the purpose of life to that? I think there is no purpose except the one you make for yourself.

2. What is your specific purpose within #1 above?

The purpose I make for myself is to help the kids of today's world learn how to be curious, how to learn, how to be kind.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Purpose Of Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,