Yasser Arafat

Yasser Arafat - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Sep, 2012 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Yasser Arafat Quotes
11th Dec, 2004 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Yasser Arafat

Yasser Arafat

international QUOTE
Mohammed Abdel-Raouf Arafat As Qudwa al-Hussaeini was born on 24 August 1929 in Cairo**, his father a textile merchant who was a Palestinian with some Egyptian ancestry, his mother from an old Palestinian family in Jerusalem. She died when Yasir, as he was called, was five years old, and he was sent to live with his maternal uncle in Jerusalem, the capital of Palestine, then under British rule, which the Palestinians were opposing. He has revealed little about his childhood, but one of his earliest memories is of British soldiers breaking into his uncle's house after midnight, beating members of the family and smashing furniture.

After four years in Jerusalem, his father brought him back to Cairo, where an older sister took care of him and his siblings. Arafat never mentions his father, who was not close to his children. Arafat did not attend his father's funeral in 1952.

In Cairo, before he was seventeen Arafat was smuggling arms to Palestine to be used against the British and the Jews. At nineteen, during the war between the Jews and the Arab states, Arafat left his studies at the University of Faud I (later Cairo University) to fight against the Jews in the Gaza area. The defeat of the Arabs and the establishment of the state of Israel left him in such despair that he applied for a visa to study at the University of Texas. Recovering his spirits and retaining his dream of an independent Palestinian homeland, he returned to Faud University to major in engineering but spent most of his time as leader of the Palestinian students.

I was very surprised during his funeral that he was buried with honors. He was a very controversial man and in my humble opinion, he was not seeking for the peace in the middle east.

Source 4

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2004 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Arafat Yasser

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 11-Dec 04, 10:37 AM)
I was very surprised during his funeral that he was buried with honors. He was a very controversial man and in my humble opinion, he was not seeking for the peace in the middle east.

Not only was he NOT seeking peace in the Middle East, he was the direct source of much, if not most of the violence in the Middle East over the last four decades. He planned and implemented the Munich Olympics terrorist attack. He also developed the methods of terrorism used in hijacking airplanes and cruise liners. His strategies and tactics were the examples used by all other terrorist organizations throughout the world since 1967.

He was the father, grandfather, and godfather of violence, racism, bigotry, and brutality. Under his guidance, any "Palestinian" Arab who even considered working with Israelis, or tried to coexist peacefully with Israel, was murdered.
Recovering his spirits and retaining his dream of an independent Palestinian homeland

I think this is a very misleading sentence. There WAS a Palestinian state formed, on the exact same day as Israel. It was, and is, named Jordan. His dream wasn't for the founding of an independent Palestinian Arab state so much as it was the destruction of an independent Jewish State.

This creater, supporter, and enabler of modern terrorist violence is the man that the Nobel Committee awarded the "Peace" Prize to.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2005 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Yasser Arafat
A Friend

Yasser Arafat History & Civil Business Politics

Nighthawk... I agree

One of the biggest misnomer's of this whole question is how history has been rewritten and terminology skewed to another definition.

Before Israel became a state... all peoples of that region, including Jews, were called 'palestinians'

The Balfour accord (1922) was meant as a hope to Jew and Arab alike in the area encompassing Israel and Jordan (called TransJordan) at the time would one day be parcelled back to the Jews and Arabs. The Ottoman Turks after 400 years of rule over the region had lost it to the British in WW1. The Brits position was to "hold it in trust'.

Unfortunately... The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (Amin al-Husseini) who advised Hitler on the Jewish question in his region... the great uncle of Yassir Arafat hated the Jews and instilled the necessity of their annihilation into Arafat. He never lost the fervor of that agenda. To Arafat... Peace meant the annihilation of every Jew from the face of that region (and it fact, the world).

It is interesting that the last 30 years has seen a marked increase in this agenda. I was talking to a fellow who returned from that region, and though I can't substantiate it, he told me that 'Mein Kemph' has found a surge of popularity and is a staple in the educational system of the radical Arab Jihadists in that region.

Offtopic but,
If I am wrong on this point... (I hope so) please tell me. But I believe these misrepresentations and lies are a prelude to a time when all nations, including America, will turn against Israel as outlined in Daniel, Revelation, and Jesus' discourse on his return in Mark, Luke, and Matthew.

Arafat... yeah... I lost respect for him as a teenager in the 60's when he was blowing up airplanes...

Message Edited!
Persephone: Use offtopic tags when your message does not deal directly with the topic. Please used religious statements in the Religions Board and not in every post. This is an International Community and others may not hold upon your beliefs as you do.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2012 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Arafat Yasser

Test backs theory Arafat was poisoned

Yasser Arafat, who died in 2004, was poisoned by polonium, according to the findings of laboratory research carried out in Switzerland and cited in an Al-Jazeera report today.The analysis focused on biological samples taken from...
Source: nzherald.co.nz - Islam

Yasser Arafat
Yasser Arafat (Hover)

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2012 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Arafat Yasser

Palestinian Authority agrees to exhume Arafat's body over new poison claims:

Move comes after new allegations that Arafat was poisoned with the radioactive element polonium-210 in 2004. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2012 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Yasser Arafat

Arafat's widow to file charges in France over Palestinian leader's unexplained death:

"Madame Arafat hopes that the authorities will be able to establish the exact circumstances of her husband's death and uncover the truth, so that justice can be done," lawyer Pierre-Olivier Sud said in a statement. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2012 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Yasser Arafat

French judges seek Arafat exhumation:

French judges investigating suspicions that president Yasser Arafat was poisoned are preparing to travel to the West Bank and have the Palestinian leader's body exhumed, his widow has said in a statement. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2012 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Yasser Arafat Politics Business Civil & History

American court orders BBC to hand over Yasser Arafat documentary footage:

Ruling raises questions about the ability of the American justice system to seize material held by media outside the United States Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Yasser Arafat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,