[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 3 of 45

I have sent some PM's to members around - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 1st Jan, 2004 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
30th Dec, 2004 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 3

Here is my insight:

Name of Leader: Kron

Name of Second Leader: Maicman

Scenario: Gold Mine

Number of Players: 4/5

Names of Players: Kron, Maicman, Kiana, Mud, (atiyana)

Who will be in the lead: Kron

Who will be in the lead 2nd: Kiana

Who will be in the rear: Maicman

Who will be in the rear 2nd: Mud

Who will negotiate for the party: Kiana /Atiyana

When in an open field what will be your formation: Mud and Maicman in the front, Kiana and Kron (and Atiyana) in the rear

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Kron, Maicman, Mud, Kiana

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Kiana

Who will react first to attack: Kron

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Mud (?)

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 48 hours

I'm willing to take over party order if Kron becomes inactive or dead, though - since I was party leader last time - I'd like to give a chance to whoever else wants to do it.

As to negotiation, Atiyana has the most intelligence, but unless she raises her activity by the time we start, Kiana, the next smartest will have to negotiate. Since Kiana is a theif, I suggest she will disarm traps.

Though I am still level 0, I, together with Maicman, have the most body, so I suggest I will be in the front with him when fighting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

nice to see that you are with us MUD ! Nice name, it remembers me of a great hero in Ghotic 1 (that is a story that my and my friends like to hear about when we were kids). Hope you are at least half the men he was:)
I feel that your presence in our group will have great value and more then that your bust our moral and help vanquish the evil!

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

Name of Leader: Kron

Name of Second Leader: Mud

Scenario: Gold Mine

Number of Players: 4 possibly 5

Names of Players: Kron, Maicman, Kiana, Mud, possibly Atiyana

Who will be in the lead: Kron

Who will be in the lead 2nd: Kiana

Who will be in the rear: Maicman

Who will be in the rear 2nd: Mud

Who will negotiate for the party: Everybody seems to be nominating me... so I guess I'll go with Kiana

When in an open field what will be your formation: Mud and Kron in front followed by Kiana and Maicman in the back on that order. That puts our two strongest body players in the outside that way if/when we're attacked all the weaker people are not completely in one place.

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Kron, Maicman, Mud, Kiana

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Kiana, resident thief

Who will react first to attack: Kron

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Mud

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 48 hours

31st Dec, 2004 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Land Cleaning camp

I agree with Kiana's arrangement of our formation in an open field. That way, the powers will be more ballanced. It doesn't matter, though. We're all either 17 or 18 in body.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 31st Dec, 2004 - 11:02pm

1st Jan, 2004 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Okay, 2005 having started, I believe it is time to post party order, neh? Let's go with Ambria's description, and unfortunately leave Atiyana out, since she hasn't shown any signs of activity lately.

1st Jan, 2004 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

As Knight has shown, he is very skeptical about our numbers. Do we risk going up against so many with so few? Are there others out there who will join us soon?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 3

I am also quite skeptical and hesitant to start this mission with so few, but do we have a choice? Are there any others who might possibly be joining us?

1st Jan, 2004 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

I have sent some PM's to members around the forum to see if they are interested. We'll see what comes of it. If no one else joins, I guess we will have to venture as is.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (45) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,