[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 36 of 45

I shall remain still while you do the job. - Page 36 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Feb, 2005 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 45 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
15th Feb, 2005 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 36

I don't think we should hunt them. My experience with past RPGs here is they are a serious danger to us more than a food source. I think we should make camp, light a fire, roast the snake and bird for dinner, and post our watch at night. Then continue on our quest in the morning. But, that is just my opinion. Maybe while here we could look for some branches or sticks that those armed with just swords could whittle into spears.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2005 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

I also think we should only defend if that is the case. Are we going to guard in the same order by night?

15th Feb, 2005 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

Uh, oh. I knew my low soul will be of some obstacle. Well, I guess we just all take out our weapons and try to scare the wolf away or slay him. As for my immediate safety, something should be done to distract the wolf. Maybe someone will yell at his direction, or throw at him sticks or stones. I would search for my short sword as quickly as I can and try to stab him.

16th Feb, 2005 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Page 36 Land Cleaning camp

I think we should immediately begin yelling at the wolf. Someone needs to run at him with a sword swinging but be careful not to hit Mud. Ice will get out her bow and arrow so if you are unsuccessful in driving the wolf away, I can shoot at it with my arrow, but this should not be our first thought because of time and because I could miss. We need to get the wolf off of Mud immediately.

Of course once we save Mud, Ice is likely to kill him anyway for falling asleep on watch!

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2005 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

I have my dagger on me. I can stand from a side position and throw it at him that way even if I miss him, I wouldn't hit Mud. That would wound him, but if I miss it would certainly catch his attention. I also have my short sword so if he comes after me in the process, assuming he isn't confused by all our yelling, I have some form of protection. That should be able to get him away from Mud and give Ice time to get her bow and arrow.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2005 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning The Land

I have my 2 hand sword drew and I believe I can get the wolf before it can do much damage to our friend

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2005 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 36

Whatever we decide on, I don't think Mud should attempt to do anything until we've lured the wolf away from him slightly. If he tries to even reach for his weapon, it might set the wolf off.

16th Feb, 2005 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 36

I shall remain still while you do the job. I think we need to post party order quickly as this is one of the times when slow reaction of ours can account for slow reaction of the characters.

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,