[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 37 of 45

I can tend to the fire while the others tend - Page 37 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Feb, 2005 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 45 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
16th Feb, 2005 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 37

I think we should have Maicman go after the wolf with his sword since he is willing. I think Kiana and Kron should yell very loudly and wave their arms and stamp their feet. Meanwhile, Ice will get her bow and aim her arrow carefully so if the wolf doesn't leave Mud or attacks someone else, she can shoot it.

If Mud gets away free without major injury, Ice is going to respond in a very gruff manner towards him. Even though it isn't Smudge's fault, it is definately how my character would react to such a situation.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2005 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Do you think it's ok for me to post in party order? Malexander hasn't posted in awhile and I really don't want to get injured.

17th Feb, 2005 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

I say go ahead. Just read over all the posts and decide what choices you think are best and then post them. I don't blame you, if it were my character, I would want action taken pretty quickly. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 17th Feb, 2005 - 2:14am

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2005 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Page 37 Land Cleaning camp

Usually this creatures does not hunt alone so they must be more around , let's all get prepared for this.

17th Feb, 2005 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I just couldn't get away from work! Anyway, I hope we weren't too late or took too long for Mud. I think Maicman has a point about these animals hunting in packs, so we should be on the lookout for others. Maicman, I didn't realize you and I didn't like each other the way the GM described? I thought that was interesting to find out, maybe it will help us down the road as well.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2005 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning The Land

It seems that this quest is doom to fail before it begines. No bandit yet but we have casualties again. Let's see what is the wound about and regroup next to the fire.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2005 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 37

This really is not good news on two fronts. First, I know we absolutely must get thta fire rebuilt or we are all going to be attacked by wolves. So, One of us needs to attend the fire while the rest of us try to help Mud as much as we can. Being bit in the neck can't be good.

17th Feb, 2005 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 37

I can tend to the fire while the others tend to Mud, especially Maicman and Kiana who has the healers pouch. How do we go about tending to a bite wound in the neck? Should we wrap it? Let me know your suggestions, I plan to post party order in the next hour or so.

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,