[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 39 of 45

The reason I say will die is because I believe - Page 39 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Feb, 2005 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 45 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
17th Feb, 2005 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 39

Well, it seems Kiana and Mud had low soul to begin with. In any case, having low soul hurt us once, and we can't afford that again. Maiman, Kron and Ice have the highest souls, so we will stand watch. We will discuss whether going back to the village is necessary if we can make it through the night.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2005 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Something I wanted to mention. I will be out of town this weekend starting tomorrow, and will have my laptop with me but not sure whether I will be posting much or not. In that case, Smudge can post in party order and I stand behind whatever decisions are made. I will be back online definitely by Sunday night. Thanks for bailing me out.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2005 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

There is no reason to continue in this state of mind and phisical shape. Let's return to the village to tend to our wounds ( spiritual or other else and return to finish what we start)

18th Feb, 2005 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Page 39 Land Cleaning camp

I think we need to consider getting a little sleep before we head back. I don't think we can make it in just one day, can we? We can't go another night without sleep. I believe those wolves are only a threat at night. So, maybe at least wait until around 10:00 to begin the day and then travel until just before dark. Be sure to gather enough wood for a fire. Maybe look for some before we leave to be sure we have it for tonight. We can travel from 10:30 right through until nightfall. We don't need to stop for lunch. I figure sleep until 10:00, gather wood, etc., until 10:30 and then leave.

An alternative is we hook up both horses to the wagon and drive them hard hoping to make it back to town before dark. However, if we don't make it, withouth sleep we are all likely to die. The only ones to get much in the way of rest last night don't have much soul, so they likely won't be much help. Ice will probably be rather mean if she gets too tired.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 18th Feb, 2005 - 11:16am

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2005 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

I'm confused now. What time is it at the moment? All the times are throwing me off.

18th Feb, 2005 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

What time is it at the moment?

According to the GM's last post, it is now 6:00 a.m.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2005 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 39

I do not believe that we are all going to die if we do not sleep another night. I remember Maicman going through more then a couple of nights without sleep. But I do think that Ice plan is good. So let's keep the surprises to the minimum and regroup and prepared once more...

18th Feb, 2005 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 39

The reason I say will die is because I believe the GM will have us fall asleep on watch and the wolves will attack us again. I realize the lack of sleep won't directly kill us, but I think the GM might/will.

update:

Smudge, you probably should post something in party order. Malexander is away for the weekend.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 19th Feb, 2005 - 3:21pm

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,