[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 40 of 45

I can not believe that this happened! - Page 40 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Feb, 2005 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 45 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
19th Feb, 2005 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 40

I am for getting some sleep. Does Ice, Maicman and Kron sleep while Kiana and Mud keep watch, or at least attempt too, or does everyone take the chance and sleep? I don't know if we will last going through the day without lunch, but we can certainly try. Based on where I think we are located, all we have to search is the eastern boundary of the kingdom before we start heading back to the village.

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2005 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

I think we can all sleep now, as it seems that the danger of the wolves has passed. Other than that, Ice's plan sounds good.

19th Feb, 2005 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

Well, I think it would be pretty dangerous for us all to sleep, but I don't know what else to suggest. Ice will sleep with her bow in hand, ready to fire and her sword as well.

20th Feb, 2005 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Page 40 Land Cleaning camp

Well, finally the villains appear! Unfortunately, it is not us finding them, but them finding us. We should all spring into action, grab our weapons, and be ready to battle, since the black cloaked are probably not on our side.

20th Feb, 2005 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

This is exactly why I was asking about all of us sleeping at the same time. I was afraid of this happening. There wasn't mention made of how many of them there are, but there is also a chance that they are friendly. Don't you think that if they were bandits we would be dead already? I'm just wondering if we should play dumb and have them believe we were simply out hunting, etc and got lost or got tired. If we attack now, then are not in the best position to do so.

20th Feb, 2005 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

I , too, didn't think it was safe to sleep alone, but alas, we needed to do something and truth be told we probably needed to do something stupid so the GM would cause a bit of excitement.

I agree with MAlexander. I think we can't just assume they are going to kill us. The fact that they haven't already started to shoot or stab is a good sign. Also, remember the dead person we found, he was also cloaked so maybe they aren't the bad guys.

IC

Ice springs awake, sword in hand, but not drawn to fight and says, "Hello! who you be! and what do you want with waking us from our slumber?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2005 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 40

Well, because we took so long to respond, we now have been limited by the GM as to what we can answer.

We now have no weapons. I see no alternative but to say we are just out hunting. What else can we say. I will also say, if the GM wants, he can kill us all. What can we possibly do about it at this point?

We could invent an entirely different story...

Perhaps we could say we heard there were caves out here with gold in them and we were out looking for such. One of us could say that and then the others could just decide to play along. That might help explain why we have not killed any large game in our hunting quest. Of course, it might be enough for them to decide to kill us and search for the gold themselves as well.

Or, we could tell them we were out hunting for gold in caves because we had heard rumors of such. Found nothing, and were now on our way back home. We had run into wolves last night which prevented us from sleeping so we were just trying to get a little sleep before we started back to our village.

Whatever we do, we had better do it soon. If we don't make a decision, the GM will make one for us and it won't be one to our liking.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2005 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 40

I can not believe that this happened! We are such fools! We deserve to die if we are so careless... No point in battle yet, may be we can talk ourself out of this. If not I prefer to die in battle then surrender and be killed after..

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,