[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 41 of 45

I think we're starting to get a bit - Page 41 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 45 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 
Closed
21st Feb, 2005 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 41

One benefit of the weapons not being close to us is that the men are more likely to believe that we are innocent hunters or gold searchers. The last story you suggested sounds good, Ice.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 21st Feb, 2005 - 6:12pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

Well, that didn't roll over too well with the bandits. I should warn that if it came to a matter of death or Kiana switching sides, she would most likely betray those around her.

As for now, we are stuck. He's called the bluff, and we are weaponless. It couldn't hurt to tell him the true story about the ring. That much is harmless enough. Of course, I would leave out the part about the whole reason we were searching around that intently was because we had intention on killing them.

22nd Feb, 2005 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

I suggest we just say that we saw his dead body and the ring attracted our eyes. That body was probably one of their's, and he may suspect that we killed it ourselves.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 22nd Feb, 2005 - 12:54am

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Page 41 Land Cleaning camp

Yes..honesty is the best solution in this case. We can even offer us to lead them to the body to prove it.

22nd Feb, 2005 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Well, first of all, I agree we should tell the truth about the ring. To me, it seems we can be 100% truthful. We saw a dead body and wondered how it had happened to be there. Then being that we are in search of gold, we figured to see if there was anything on this body to make us richer since the poor soul was not going to be needing any of it.

I must also say I think the GM is confused. Kron does not have low soul.

IC:

Ice speaks up for Kron. "We are not lying. Kron is acting like that because he is afraid. And, why shouldn't he be. You sneak up on us, take our weapons away. What should we think? That you just want to join us for coffee?

We saw a dead body and wondered how it had happened to be there. Then being that we are in search of gold, we figured to see if there was anything on this body to make us richer since the poor soul was not going to be needing any of it."

22nd Feb, 2005 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

Oh, no, we need to choose one of us to stay behind! Well, I guess it should be me because of my low hp cry.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2005 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 41

That also might be a reason for it not to be you. I think we should immediately post the question why?

IC:

"One of us must remain behind? For what purpose?"

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 41

I think we're starting to get a bit too sassy with these guys. The leader is already getting agrivated with us.

I am all for asking for what purpose one of us is to stay behind, as long as it's done in a reasonable fashion.

If it's just to make sure the group does not return, I will volunteer because I could possibly be the safest person to stay with them. Since thieving is their passion, I might stand a better chance because I can attribute something to them.

+  « First of 45 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,