[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 42 of 45

I think you should go ahead and post it as - Page 42 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Feb, 2005 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 45 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 
Closed
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2005 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 42

I still do not understand. They send us home but one must stay behind? What for? That one will not be send back in the village. If somebody should stay back , that somebody should be Ice or Kron because I suspect that someone need the strength and experience that can master.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2005 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Well, I still think we need to pose the question first why they want one of us to remain. I believe the reason might help determine who stays. We also need to know if the horse and wagon are staying or going. If the horse and wagon are going with, then Ice needs to leave because she is the teamster. If the horse and wagon are staying, Ice might volunteer to stay, but not until she has had the opportunity to hear why one must stay.

Also we probably need them to clarify if they are going to let us take food and water with us. If not, it might be better for only the strongest to leave because they have a better chance of surviving without food and water.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 23rd Feb, 2005 - 5:26pm

23rd Feb, 2005 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

I agree with asking why. Like tena said, it may help us with the decision. I will post this in party order. Thanks tena for providing the IC lines; I usually cut and paste them because they are so well written.

24th Feb, 2005 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Page 42 Land Cleaning camp

Well, that turned out pretty useless. I am willing to do whatever the group thinks is best. I believe Ice would probably volunteer to stay because she is a brave warrior. However, if as a group we think we would be better served to have her with the party that leaves that is fine too. My character is going to volunteer. Then if we decide someone else should do it instead, we can have someone else in the group say no to Ice and either volunteer themselves or recommend someone else while offering an explanation.

IC:

Ice removes her armor and says stoically, "I will stay."

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2005 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

I still do not understand what is going on and where are we suppose to go ... but I believe our fait is written in the stars.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2005 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning The Land

I still say that Kiana should stay because she would prove to be more valuable for them, which means that if she could benefit them somehow, they would be less likely to kill her. At this point, Ice seems to do nothing but agitate them, so I don't think it would be best for you to stay. We need to try to get everybody out alive, and they already don't like you. The last thing we need is for one of our warrior's to be killed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2005 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 42

Since Kiana is insistent on staying, I will post that Ice volunteers, but Kiana steps up and says she will remain instead. Or do you think that this will cause the leader to be suspicious and make him choose Ice anyways?

24th Feb, 2005 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 42

I think you should go ahead and post it as you have outlined. However, I am concerned that Kiana might tell them we were really out to kill people not animals if she thinks she is facing any danger from these men.

Are we going to just leave her or are we going to try to rescue her some how? How are we going to survive ourselves with no food and water. All things we should start discussing now, while waiting for the GM to post what happens next. This will give us a bit of a headstart for our next move.

+  « First of 45 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,