[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 43 of 45

She would switch sides as long as she had - Page 43 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Feb, 2005 - 6:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 45 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 
Closed
24th Feb, 2005 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 43

If I estimate right, we should only be a day's journey away from the Village. Maybe we could request we keep the food and water with us and the oats for the horses. We won't have any weapons so it's not like we will be able to attack them. It's worth asking for. Once we get to the village alive, then it will be up to the elders and Knight as to the fate of Kiana.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2005 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Well, are they just taking our weapons or are they taking everything we have?

Having reread what was said, it does appear we are going to be able to take the wagon and horses, etc. In that case Ice really shouldn't stay because she is the teamster, so maybe you should only say that Ice removes her armor and Kiana decides to stay.

24th Feb, 2005 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

He moves back and says aloud as though speaking to his men...

"Take there things and let them be."

From this statement, I am assuming they are taking everything in the wagon, which would include our food and water. The armor I can understand, but I think we should ask about keeping our food and water so we can return to the village.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2005 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Page 43 Land Cleaning camp

((I think I might post something IC for once...laugh.gif))

"I will stay with you. I think you will find that you might not want to rid yourself of me so quickly." All of these words were spoken with a but of mystery to the men before the group. Kiana had no intention of getting herself killed, and if by being herself was the only way she could stay alive, then doing what she did best would not be a problem.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2005 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

I vote for ice to remain..She is more experienced and probably the only one that could pull something out if necesary.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2005 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning The Land

I assure you that I would not give up anything for the harm of the group. I have my abilities to rely on should I be put into an unpleasant circumstance. My only concern with Ice, as I stated before, was that they already show great disdain for her. If anybody were to not stay, I would vote for her simply because she had already been the one to speak up for the group, which has gotten them angry. Whlie she may better at getting out of a situation that I would be, I would hvae a better chance at not even getting put into a situation I would need getting out of. One of those professional courtesies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2005 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 43

assure you that I would not give up anything for the harm of the group.

I meant no offense by this comment. I was referring to your statement in an earlier post...

I should warn that if it came to a matter of death or Kiana switching sides, she would most likely betray those around her.

However, I do agree it shouldn't be Ice because she is the teamster.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 25th Feb, 2005 - 6:52pm

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2005 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 43

She would switch sides as long as she had to. If it was a matter of survival until her teammates came back for her, she would willingly join in the bandits desctruction until she could be rescued. She would not give away their secrets. That was her introductery post, and it has to be taken into consideration that she has had time to get to know the rest of the group, and is a bit more fond towards them. If that's what's holding people back from the decision, don't let that stop you.

If it came down to a battle conflict and it was either save her own life or die saving somebody else, she would most likely be the one to save her own neck. But, if there is an alternative, she would take it. That's what was meant by that.

Since she is the type to look out for herself, she would also be the type to say she crossed over, but while with the bandits, be looking out for their weaknesses and such. But she would be able to do it in such a manner that nobody would ever be able to tell which side she really is on.

+  « First of 45 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,