[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 44 of 45

What we really need to decide is if we should - Page 44 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Feb, 2005 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 45 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 
Closed
26th Feb, 2005 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 44

So Ambria is no longer with us... I was hoping we could somehow come back later and rescue her, but apparantly it isn't so. Or do you think that there is still a chance?

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2005 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

We need to focus on ourselves right now. Right now we don't even have our wagon. Initially I thought they were only taking our stuff, but they took everything, including the wagon and horses. A huge oversight on my part. Basically, we are on foot now, and the only option is we start walking in the direction of the village. The further away we get from Death's Mouth, the safer it will be.

26th Feb, 2005 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

I think we have no choice but to walk and keep walking. I think we can't stop for anything. No sleep, etc. However, as we are walking we should be on the look out for water. We can go without food, but water is essential.

Also, just because Kiana is out of this scenario does not mean her character won't turn up back at the village and able to participate in future scenarios. She hasn't been killed, at least not yet.

Once it becomes night, we might want to climb into some trees to get out of the way of wolves so perhaps as we are walking we might want to search for suitable trees for the night. We probably want to wait to do this until evening though.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 26th Feb, 2005 - 1:34pm

26th Feb, 2005 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 44 Land Cleaning camp

A camp fire only half a mile away! With our luck it will be someone who means us harm laugh.gif But seriously, we should push through, and slowly approach the camp fire, to see if we can recognize the people as bandits or not.

26th Feb, 2005 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

I think we need to approach quitely and stealthily to determine if they are bad or good guys. I am not sure how we can be sure though and with no weapons of any kind, we need to be extremely careful.

If we can't be sure, we need to leave them be and continue on, at least until dark. Then we need to do something to protect ourselves from wolves.

26th Feb, 2005 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

I agree. The bandits will surely not view us as harmful, because we have no property with us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2005 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 44

Are these soldiers of the King's army? Who else would be out here well armed and getting ready for battle? It could possibly be bandits as well getting ready to enter the village and pillage. We could take the safe way and avoid them altogether and try to reach the village on our own. I am for whatever the rest of the party feels is appropriate.

26th Feb, 2005 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 44

What we really need to decide is if we should simply steal the horses and get back to the village or take our chances and ask them for assistance.

+  « First of 45 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,