[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 6 of 45

Mud, Maicman and Kiana, please follow Ice's - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Jan, 2005 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 45 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
5th Jan, 2005 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 6

Has anyone asked FarSeer

I did. She has too much going on right now so declined. I agree with Smudge that if no one else joins by the weekend, we go ahead with the 5 of us and take our chances.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2005 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

There are no other brave warriors in sight ! That is to bad, one may hope that will not give our lives so easily and sustain our lack in number with courage and superior tactics.

6th Jan, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

Melodray just came back! Yay! Perhaps we do have some chance, after all.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2005 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Page 6 Land Cleaning camp

The weekend is near an no other heroes in sigh. This waiting is not good for my moral! I am thirsty for action and my blade for blood. I prefer die fighting the good fight then waiting better times. Are you with me?

7th Jan, 2005 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

I have sent some last PM attempts. If no one will join in response, then I suppose we could start.

8th Jan, 2005 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

*Sigh* my campaign failed. Though both Howe and Dawn have expressed their eagerness to go in future scenarious, let us hope they will.

I guess it's time for party order...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2005 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 6

Here is what Ice is going to do:

First, my gold is buried in my yard in an area that is frequently trod upon by animals so the disturbed dirt is not noticed, but a large rock marks the spot. Second, I will wear my leather armor, helmet and boots. I will take one of my leather backpacks with me. In it I will store 2 torches, 1 flint, a blanket, knife fork & spoon, 5 dry rations, 3 skins of water, 1 ointment for insects. I will also carry a rope lashed to the outside of the backpack. I am also bringing my short bow, arrow holder and 23 arrows, and a sword.

So when you first post our moves please post the above information so the GM knows what I am carrying and what I have left behind.

IC:

Well, I have some business to attend to before we leave. I must be sure my gold is secured before leaving since only a fool would bring it with them for such an adventure. Also, I must gather my gear. I suggest you do the same. I don't know what you plan to bring, but I plan to be prepared. I will wear my leather armor, helmet and boots. I will also take one of my leather backpacks with me. In it I will store 2 torches, 1 flint, a blanket, knife fork & spoon, 5 dry rations, 3 skins of water, 1 ointment for insects. I will also carry a rope lashed to the outside of the backpack. I am also bringing my short bow, arrow holder and 23 arrows, and a sword. I don't plan to be sharing so if you like to eat and drink, don't forget to bring something with you. I promise I won't leave you to die in battle, but I won't babysit you either!

I will return in an hour.

OOC: I suggest you post my IC statement as IC and the GM will use what he wants of it, however, you should also post my OOC statement above telling him what I will do with my gold. I don't want to lose it in a fight.

8th Jan, 2005 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Mud, Maicman and Kiana, please follow Ice's lead and state what you will bring with you on our journey. If you dont, I will assume you are bringing all that you have with you and I will then plan on posting party order this evening around 4-5 CST. Thanks!

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 8th Jan, 2005 - 6:19pm

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,