[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 7 of 45

In my opinion, if Knight is asking us where - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th Jan, 2005 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 45 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
8th Jan, 2005 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 7

I shall carry all the items, weapons and armor in my posession - few as they are.

Update - since you cannot wear both armor and clothes at the same time, and because I do not have a backpack or sack, I will leave my clothes at my house.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 8th Jan, 2005 - 8:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2005 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

Land Cleaning camp

I shall carry all I have as well. Everything will be in my sack with the exception of my healers pouch and my weaponry.

9th Jan, 2005 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

Knight has a good point there - we cannot clear the land on foot. I and Kiana have no way to buy a horse, but perhaps you three spend some of your GPs on that? Perhaps we can ride two on each horse, and have one horse to carry our items?

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 9th Jan, 2005 - 6:12pm

9th Jan, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Land Cleaning camp

I have already spent 50 GP on a helmet and shield and Maicman has spent 67. That leaves me with 50 and Maicman with 9. A wagon is 100 GP and a horse 52. That would be cheaper and more efficient than buying 3 horses. Mud, do you not have any FP in hiding that can be exchanged for GP? Ice, let us know how much you are willing to pitch in for the horse and wagon as well. I guess we were more unprepared than we thought we were undecided.gif

9th Jan, 2005 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

I have less than a hundred FPs. Ambria is reaching one hundred, but I'm not sure she will be willing to spend them. And you and Maicman haven't done the purchase yet, if some of your items are less important maybe you will be willing to save more money for the wagon?

9th Jan, 2005 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

I don't see that we can be very successful with a horse and wagon. Seems to me that a wagon would slow us down.

If we buy a horse then we also need to buy food for it and perhaps even armor. I think since we can't buy horses for everyone, we need to give this some thought. Perhaps, Kron and I each buy a horse and use them to flush people out from hiding, but I think we can accomplish what we need without a horse.

On foot, we would have the element of surprise, but we would have trouble fleeing.

I could cash in some FP to make it more GP and buy a horse and wagon, but I am not sure it makes sense as I said above. So, if you can figure out how to use a horse well in this situation without everyone having one, I am willing to purchase one. I just think a wagon is too clumsy and too noisy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2005 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 7

I don't see why a wagon will be that clumsy - it wil only carry us from place to place. when we reach a place of destination, we can leave the wagon in a safe enough place and travel on foot. Also, Ambria has just purchased 25 GP, if that would help.

9th Jan, 2005 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

In my opinion, if Knight is asking us where our wagon and horses are, then he is thinking we are better of with them, than without. Not that I am saying we should do everything Knight says, but I respect his opinion and pay attention to what he has to say. I think one horse and a wagon (which holds 8) would be fine, and only cost us about 152 GP. If I am reading the market right, we should be ok with a regular horse and not need the one that is meant for war purposes. If we were to buy individual horses, we would need at least 3, with 2 riders possibly on each. I am not sure, I am willing to go with anything, and it is definitely not my decision alone. We all need to agree on it in principal before I post party order.

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,