[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 11 of 45

Great question about the cave markings. Glad - Page 11 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Jan, 2005 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 45 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (45) »
Closed
12th Jan, 2005 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land - Page 11

Ice you have 19GP left and we have 10 days of oats currently bought, so we only need 4 more days, which will cost 2GP. 1GP buys 2 days worth of oats. So I will post that you will buy 2 more oats which will cost 2GP. Everything else look ok for me to post party order?

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2005 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

Sounds like a plan to me. One question is still unanswered, though it's no hurry. Who gets the wagon? You can still go post party order, but let's resolve this question for future party oder.

12th Jan, 2005 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

Smudge, I answered that question in the party order thread. Here is what I stated:

Kron will own the wagon; he has received Maicman's, Ice's and Kiana's GP and will repay them at the end of the quest

12th Jan, 2005 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Land Cleaning camp

I think we are all ready to go! This has been the most complex start I have ever had. I am anxious for some adventure! smile.gif

12th Jan, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning camp

I agree! Hopefully once we get moving, the pace will quicken a bit. I will wait for any last minute suggestions or comments from Kiana, Mud and/or Maicman and post party order about 6PM CST. I can't wait to clean the land!

12th Jan, 2005 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land

When I said we are "all ready to go" I didn't mean we are all ready, I meant the term to be like all set but I wasn't referring to all of us. I just don't want anyone to think I was trying to speak for them or get you to post without their consent or anything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2005 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning The Land
A Friend

[camp] Cleaning Land - Page 11

I am ready and pretty happy with the company. I do believe that we will achieve great things together.

13th Jan, 2005 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

[camp] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 11

Great question about the cave markings. Glad you thought of it. That should be quite helpful if there are markings to look for.

> TOPIC: [camp] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,