Citizen: Nighthawk - Page 3 of 5

Well, life has been going on for us. We have - Page 3 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2007 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
In Cozyville!
3rd Jun, 2005 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk - Page 3

After seeing the current crop of prospects for mayor, I reluctantly decide to throw my hat into the ring. I moved to Cozyville for the opportunity to relax, enjoy the easy life, and bask in the quiet, slow life of a small town. I certainly don't want to see the town taken over by either a fundamentalist mentality nor have it changed into a single big farm.

Now I have to learn what needs to be done to get the process going.

BTW, Night enthusiastically endorsed my decision.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2005 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

Ah, I see that Fifi has jumped into the fray, so I decide to withdraw (before ever making an official announcement) my candidacy. So, I will just put forth the effort to support her in her run for office.

16th Jun, 2005 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk Archive RPG Cozyville

Ah, I went window shopping a little bit. Got to start thinking about those Labor Day presents early! Couldn't really decide what to get Night. Maybe a catnip toy or something like that. Not that he needs any more toys. He has enough fun chasing birds, chipmunks, and even mosquitos.

I also stopped by and congratulated Fifi on her successful campaign as Mayor.

2nd Jul, 2005 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Nighthawk Citizen

Well, I stopped by Tenaheff's Bakery and Deli today. What a wonderful sandwich! Fresh rye bread, covered with pastrami, hot out of the oven. Then topped with mounds of cheddar cheese.

I guess I will have to visit there more often.

12th Sep, 2005 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

Life has been going okay lately. Just go to work, come home, and veg out. The weather has been nice, so Night and I occasionally sit outside, where he proceeds to chase after chipmunks, butterflies, and crickets. It is a lot of fun watching him bound around the whole place.

A couple of weeks ago, I got a tax refund. Wow! That really helped out.

I am thinking about adding to the place here. I could really use a swimming pool.

Hmmm. Maybe I need to get a puppy to keep Night company... That should really liven things up!

Oh, by the way. I got married. Her name is Lillith. She is very playful and funny. We haven't yet decided if or when we will have any children.

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 12th Sep, 2005 - 1:30pm

8th Apr, 2006 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk

A while back, my faithful kitty, Night, disappeared one day. Lillith and I searched everywhere for him, but we could never find him. As Lillith had grown to love him as much as I did, we were both very sad. We can't decide whether or not to get another one. We might, but we are still discussing it.

The electronics store is going pretty well. We are trying to become an Apple Authorized dealer. It is pretty difficult to get, but I think it is worth it. We are also selling generic x86 computers that we build up in-house. Our real advantage there is that we are careful to use quality components, and provide excellent service. We can't compete with Wal-Mart and the discount houses, and we don't try to. We have a lot of businesses that come to us for service and support.

Otherwise, things are going along pretty well. Life goes on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2006 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Nighthawk - Page 3

Well, we broke down and adopted another pet today. It is another cat, named Julius. I am not sure what sex it is yet, 'cause I haven't looked. I guess I should do that. We might also change its name. We aren't sure at the moment.

It is an older cat, so is probably a little bit set in its ways. We will see what it has to say for itself later.

Update: Julius is a girl. Hmmm. I guess we WILL have to change her name. We will have to think a little bit about this one.

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 15th Apr, 2006 - 4:44pm

25th Feb, 2007 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Nighthawk Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 3

Well, life has been going on for us. We have been busy shoveling snow away from the sidewalks for the last couple of days.

We are thinking about going on a vacation to the South Pacific.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Nighthawk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,