Citizen: Nighthawk - Page 4 of 5

While sitting in the doctor's office, - Page 4 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2007 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
In Cozyville!
9th Mar, 2007 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk - Page 4

We decided to try to make sourdough bread today. We are looking for a good starter right now.

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2007 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

It was interesting today. I got a wholesaler who came in and offered me a great price on some new equipment. It seems that the distributor is going out of business and was having a closeout sale.

9th Apr, 2007 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk Archive RPG Cozyville

Ah, to smell the roses.

We planted a little garden today. Two rosebushes, a half dozen tomato plants, and a huge bed of potatoes. Um. Creamed peas and new potatoes. Can't wait.

29th Jun, 2007 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Nighthawk Citizen

We have been working hard on our garden lately. We expect to harvest the onions in about two weeks. We have been enjoying new potatoes for a few days, as well.

13th Jul, 2007 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

We spent some more time on the garden today. It is beginning to look like a traditional English garden, with lots of climbing plants and flowers all around. The honeysuckle are taking over.

28th Jul, 2007 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk

Ah, the rain. It has been raining cats and dogs lately, so much that we lost part of our garden.

In other news, we are planning a vacation to Disneyland soon. Now I just have to find someone to take over the business for a couple of weeks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2007 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Nighthawk - Page 4

Well, we ended up visiting some relatives in Idaho. We really enjoyed the dry climate. It was actually quite cool up in the mountains of the Copper Basin. We even hiked up to a tiny lake in the top of the mountains.

Now it is time to get the home and business back in order.

25th Aug, 2007 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Nighthawk Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 4

While sitting in the doctor's office, I noticed a very interesting article on traditional diets that people follow. It pointed out that the low-fat, high carb diets that have been so popular have resulted in a 300% increase in diabetes, and have increased the obesity rate by something like 30% among the population.

I found it very interesting, so I have been looking for more information on this subject.

In other news, we harvested our potatoes today from our garden. Wow, creamed peas and new potatoes tonight!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Nighthawk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,