Citizen: Nighthawk - Page 2 of 5

Well, I woke up feeling a bit under the weather - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2005 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
In Cozyville!
12th Mar, 2005 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk - Page 2

I can't believe this! I wake up this morning, and there is a huge WART on my nose!

I talked to a doctor, and was told that I will have to have minor surgery to have it removed! This is just too much.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2005 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

When is it going to END?! Every time I turn around, it is just one thing after another!

Here I thought everything was going along well, and while walking down the street, someone commented on how drab and shabby my clothes are. I just kind of ignored the comment, but later I started wondering about it. I looked in a mirror, and you know what, they were right!

Well, since I have been saving up my FP to buy some new furnishings, I haven't been spending much on anything. So, I guess I did let my clothes get a bit rundown. I took a little trip over to Farseer Fashions and bought a few new items. I must admit that the look is a little better, but I am getting really stressed out over the money thing.

30th Mar, 2005 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk Archive RPG Cozyville

I got on the scales this morning, and discovered that I am starting to gain weight. I guess that all the easy living is just too tempting. Now I will have to go visit the gym.

6th Apr, 2005 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Nighthawk Citizen

Well, well. Business seems good at the moment. The electronics store is moving along slowly, but it is moving. I just bought a new shipment of cool gadgets, and was able to get them at a discount. I just hope that the wonderful citizens of Cozyville appreciate them for the coolness that they really are....

11th Apr, 2005 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Citizen

Saturday morning came bright and clear. I could hear the birds chirping in the trees outside the house (of course, then I heard Night go out through his little cat door, hunting again).

I woke up a bit at those sounds, but realized that I didn't have much of anything going on that day. So, I settled back onto the pillow and dropped back into a deep sleep.

Next thing I knew, I felt as if I was flying through the air. I saw a marvelous vista of endless mountains covered with snow. Off in the distance, I noticed a hot-air balloon rising from a valley. I swooped near it, and discovered it was filled with Puppeteers (from Larry Niven's sci-fi books). They were staring at me, making all sorts of wierd gestures with their "heads".

Suddenly, I was walking through a deep, dark forest, filled with incredible sounds. I saw a bit of light off in the distance, and as I got near it, I realized it was a small glade. A hill filled the glade, and there was a circle of toadstools on the side of the hill. I noticed movement to the right, and watched with wonder as a unicorn entered the glade. It proceeded to the toadstools, and trampled them all into mush. As I started to walk towards the unicorn, I felt this tremendous weight land on my stomach. With a lurch, I sat up, and saw that Night had come running in wanting to play, and jumped onto the bed (and onto me, oof).

Oh well, I guess it is the nature of dreams to be fleeting bits of wonder.

30th Apr, 2005 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Nighthawk

After a grueling week of work and trying to keep the ever active Night under control, I took the time to go out to an afternoon matinee. I saw Robots, a new animated movie. It was so much fun to watch! I keep smiling whenever I think about some of the scenes in it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2005 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Nighthawk - Page 2

What joy! What wonder! The ever present tax collector came around and got me today! Here I thought that Cozyville would be immune to such things. I guess that I have to do my small part to pay for schools and services in the community.

28th May, 2005 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Nighthawk Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

Well, I woke up feeling a bit under the weather today. Runny nose, cough, lots and lots of sneezing. So, I dropped by Malexander's pharmacy and bought some medicine. Hopefully it will help clear this up soon.

Meanwhile, the tax collector came around for a visit. Yech. What a great addition to an already miserable day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Nighthawk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,