Encounters Club - Page 7 of 35

Fifi and Gunther pull up a chair and say, - Page 7 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2005 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
24th Mar, 2005 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 7

I notice a couple walk into Encounters that I hadn't met before. Then I realize that is the owner of FarSeer fashions, right across the street from the Tax Building. I decide to walk over to their table and introduce myself

"Hello. My name is Xander. It's a pleasure to meet such a successful investor and proprietor as yourself. Someday I hope to own a piece of the Cozyville pie just like you folks do"

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2005 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Fifi notices Roz and Louis enter the club. She waves at them and takes note of Xander crossing the room to speak with them. Then she turns to Gunther and says, wasn't that movie the cutest thing you have seen in such a long while. If we get a change we should tell Roz and Louis about it, I am sure they would enjoy it too.

24th Mar, 2005 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

"How very nice to meet you, Xander," Roz smiles as Louis shakes Xander's hand in greeting. "We sure love it here in Cozyville -- welcome to the neighborhood. You seem to be enjoying some success here." Louis elbows Roz gently and indicates an empty chair at their table. Roz nods and smiles.

" We're getting ready to have dessert, Xander, would you like to join us?"

24th Mar, 2005 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Club Encounters

"I would love too, thanks for asking. I have to admit I haven't met many folks in my short time here in Cozyville. Plus I've been busy with work and school. I currently am in a Masters Program and teaching at the local University. Tell me more about how you and Louis became the entrepreneurs you are today. I am very interested in becoming one some day as well."

I sit with Roz and Louis and we talk about our daily routines and Roz gives me some inside tips on how to become an investor and own a business some day. It is quite an enjoyable encounter.

30th Mar, 2005 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Gunther, let's go talk to Roz, Louis and the new guy, what was his name again? Oh yeah, I think he said it was Xerox or something. What, oh of course, you are right, it was Xander...Xander, Xerox, what's the difference? Let's go chat with them just the same.

Fifi and Gunther, get up and head over to Roz's table to say Hello.

30th Mar, 2005 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

Roz looks up from their conversation to see Fifi and Gunther approaching their table. She greets them with a warm smile and invites them to join the group. "Hello, friends! So nice to see you, tonight. Won't you please join us? This is Xander; Xander, this is Fifi and her husband Gunther. They own the Deli and Bakery in town, and they have three adorable little children." Roz sighs wistfully and glances shyly at Louis at the mention of children.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2005 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 7

"Hello Fifi. Hi Gunther. Nice to meet you folks again. I apologize for not stopping by the Deli yet. How is business? Three kids? Wow, that must be a handful!"

I notice Roz' expression when I mention kids, and wonder if the subject upsets her or makes her uncomfortable. I decide not to ask her if she has any kids of her own.

30th Mar, 2005 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 7

Fifi and Gunther pull up a chair and say, "Yes, we have met. It is good to see you again Xander." Have you been by the bakery yet? I don't recall your visiting, but it is possible you came when I wasn't there. We have hired some help so that I don't need to be there every day all day.

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,