Citizen: Farseer - Page 3 of 9

I've begun to see that, even though - Page 3 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 30th Apr, 2005 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
In Cozyville!
22nd Mar, 2005 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer - Page 3

Wow, the gym has really paid off! I'm even more in shape than before! Look at my six-pack abs! And my Louis! Oh, gosh, he is just so handsome... I had no idea how much of a difference it would make in how I feel, not just in how I look. I am ready to take on the world!

And... maybe have a baby...

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2005 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

Life Roll:

When I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror-- I just had to smile! Our life here in Cozyville is terrific, and getting better all the time. Business is going well at Farseer Fashion, much better than we expected. This was such a terrific feeling this morning, that I actually cooked a nice healthy breakfast for Louis and served it to him in bed. He was *very* appreciative. wink.gif We spent a liesurely morning together, and then went our separate ways to work.

What a wonderful life!

30th Mar, 2005 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer Archive RPG Cozyville

Life Roll

With the store not needing to be open too early in the morning, I take advantage of the morning time to work in my garden. There is nothing so peaceful as to commune with growing things in the quiet time after sunrise.

To my surprise this morning, a nice young man knocked at the gate and smiled at me over the top of it. He looked to be about 12 years old, clean cut and very polite. He was probably just over five feet tall, dark hair and eyes. He'll be a good-looking man when he grows up! It embarrasses me that I didn't catch his name... but at any rate, seems he is the local paperboy. We chatted for a few minutes, and he asked if we subscribed. We don't -- or I should say, we didn't! That nice young fellow signed us up to receive the Cozyville newspaper each day. That will be nice to read in the morning while Louis and I have our breakfast together. I asked the young man to wait while I went inside to collect the money. I signed us up for a 6 month special, which includes the Sunday edition for free, and required payment of the term up front. The young man said our delivery would start the very next day!

4th Apr, 2005 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Farseer Citizen

Tiny little hands. Tiny little feet. Itty-bitty little fingernails. Pink, oh-so-soft skin. Curly red hair. She looks just like her great-grandmother, our sweet new baby, Rozalynn Louise.

As soon as I can get a free moment, I'll email pictures to everyone I know. Louis has been absolutely beside himself, taking digital photos and just quietly holding "daddy's little girl" in the rocking chair. I have had a hard time convincing him to let her go long enough to nap in peace! But, really... she seems more at peace in his arms....

12th Apr, 2005 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

Life Roll, Family Roll, Business Roll (sheesh!)

As luck would have it, this nice lady who visits the store often came in today, and I would swear that she was picking a fight with me! Everything she looked at was too ugly, too bright, too short, too tight... My goodness! Nothing seemed to satisfy her, and when I tried to placate her, she really got in my face. It was really hard for me to remain calm and business-like, when what I really wanted to do was deck her! She finally left and it seemed as if she was okay, but I think I may have lost a good customer.

On the plus side, I got a great deal from some of the Cozyville wholesalers! Several discounts were given to me on recent shipments, and I just know that there will be something in the lot for that customer who was having such a hard time. I'll be sure to call her and let her know we have new merchandise -- and I can pass the savings on to her!

This afternoon, Louis called to tell me that little Rozalynn, while toddling around learning to walk, managed to get into my prize collection of porcelain figurines... and broke several of them on the floor! Oh, no! Oh, I feel just awful about losing them. I was really upset at first, and then I thought, oh my gosh! Did she hurt herself? That would be much worse than losing a few pieces of clay. Louis said she wasn't hurt, and I feel better now. Really, it's my fault for not getting around to "baby-proofing" the house. I'll just have to find another place for my treasures, safe from little exploring hands. Louis and I discussed it, and we'll get busy on the rest of the things we need to move or pack away to help keep Rozalynn out of trouble!

15th Apr, 2005 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer

Louis has found a great way to have my treasures up high enough to be out of reach of little Rozzy's hands, and yet still be on display for my enjoyment. He's fashioned a cabinet with glass shelves and doors with glass inserts that is like a china hutch. The bottom half is drawers where we can store our kitchen linens and such, and the top half is all these delightful shelves. There is even a recessed light at the top to highlight the items on display. I'm so pleased! I'll need to find a way to do something special for him, and soon. What a wonderful husband I've found! Who knew?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2005 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer - Page 3

Rolling...

There is nothing in the world so annoying as to have the electricity go out in the middle of a business day! Oh, my gosh! First, the UPS went off beeping, and then automatically the security system locked all the doors in the store with a type of lock I have to use a special key for... and of course, I can't find it! So I'm stuck in the store with several shoppers who are not happy at being detained that way. I got out my cell phone and called Louis, and he came right away with the spare key. I gave away a few t-shirts to folks to help them overcome being annoyed at me -- and really, it wasn't my fault! But at least they went away satisfied, if they couldn't be happy.

Then, if that isn't bad enough, I find out that the city is tearing up the street for repairs, again. That's the *bad* news about living in a developing area -- there is always some kind of construction going on! This will definitely hamper my sales for a few days. Ah, well. There are just some things you can't fight... however, it sure got me tense. This whole day has been a giant stress machine!

... And then, wouldn't you know it, dear Louis treats me to the most delightful massage! He is truly a gem of a husband, to see how tense I was and to help me unwind. He works full time, as well, and so I don't ever want to impose on him for this type of special treatment... but it sure would be nice to have a massage more often! Perhaps we can work out a deal to trade them once a week? I'll have to discuss it with him...

Rozzy watched that massage with fascination, and later I saw her giving one of her little stuffed bunnies a back rub -- so cute! Those little chubby fingers patting and petting her little purple bunny! Oh, she's adorable...

30th Apr, 2005 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 3

I've begun to see that, even though my time is more flexible, having my own business makes for long hours sometimes. I have weeks when I feel like I have no time off at all! And I get very stressed out about it. Dear Louis is such a dear to listen to me vent and then give me backrubs... gosh, he just spoils me!

Louis filled in at the shop for me today, and I used that much-needed time off to do a little shopping of my own! Rozzy came along in her stroller, and we cruised downtown Cozyville, stopping in at the electronics store and visiting with our Neighbor Nighthawk for a few minutes. He gave me some great tips on some cool new devices that Louis was looking at -- great ideas for the Holidays... I know, I know, they are months away, but it's never too early to start. Not that the budget is so tight, but that it's easier than waiting for the last minute.

When we got done shopping, Louis had come home and fixed a lovely dinner for us! That man never ceases to amaze me. .. after all that walking, shopping, visiting, in the warm afternoon air, and with our cozy full tummies.. .. . Rozzy and I fell asleep on the couch! When I woke up sometime after 2 a.m., dear Louis had tucked a warm blanket over me and the baby, and tucked some pillows under her back so she wouldn't roll off the sofa.. That darling man! He's a loving father as well as a terrific husband.

How did I get so lucky?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Citizen: Farseer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,