[party Order] Cleaning The Land - Page 2 of 8

Kiana waves goodbye in the direction of the - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Jan, 2005 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
11th Jan, 2005 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Cleaning The Land - Page 2

The Game Master says...

I need some assistance please. It sure would be helpful if you can post the total in gps for each of these transactions otherwise it increases my work having to look it up, calculate it, subtract the items from inventory, etc. Maybe you can inform your party members to do this so these kinds of exchanges are quick to deal with, else the game slows down. Thanks.

PS. Since the wagon is a pooled buy, who owns it?

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning Order party

Sorry, JB. I should have thought of that before posting. Here goes:

Ice:
Horse, Riding (1) - 52GP
Oats Bag (1) - 4GP
Oats (5) - 5GP
Total GP = 61GP

Kron gets 9GP from Maicman, 34GP from Kiana and 7GP from Ice and combines it with his 50GP for the wagon.
Wagon (1)
Total GP = 100GP

Ice will also be selling the following items and keep the rest with her before the party leaves:

Bird Cage (1) - 1GP
Leather backpack (1) - 13GP
Healers pouch (1) - 2GP
Pouch belt (1) - 1GP
Scroll, ink, feather case (1) - 2GP
Skins of ale (2) - There is no ale skin listed so assume same as water skin - 2GP
Total GP - 21GP

Here will be the remaining GP for everyone after transactions are completed:

Ice - 66GP - 61GP + 21GP - 7GP = 19GP
Kron - 0GP
Maicman - 0GP
Kiana - 0GP
Mud - 0GP

Kron will own the wagon; he has received Maicman's, Ice's and Kiana's GP and will repay them at the end of the quest.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 11th Jan, 2005 - 4:22am

11th Jan, 2005 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Cleaning The Land RPG PBP Medieval World

JB, Smudge and I have resolved the issue above. Please ignore Smudge's last post and use my post before it for GP count. Thanks!

13th Jan, 2005 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Land Cleaning Order party

The party accepts Knight's offer of a riding horse, and Ice proceeds to the shop to purchase 4 more days of oats as they now have two horses to feed:

Ice:
Oats (2) - 2GP
Total 2GP

The party has the following questions for Knight and the Elders:

Are we to travel through Death's Mouth and will our wagon be able to make the journey through that passageway and beyond?
Are there any signs of food or water along the way into the path beyond the mountains?
Are there any special markings on the caves that we should be looking for that may indicate that the bandits dwell there? Are we to explore all open caves?

Kron will ride the horse that Knight has given to the party and ride alongside the wagon as it makes it's way south. Kiana will maintain the map of the party's journey. Ice will drive the wagon.

14th Jan, 2005 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Land Cleaning Order party

The party thanks Knight for the information and bids him farewell. They take the second horse and hitch it to the wagon so that the burden is divided among two beasts instead of one. Ice jumps up on the wagon and proclaims:

"Let's get moving! We are not going to find any one by standing around talking all day! To the south towards Death's Mouth, I say! I have heard stories from other warriors about some black cloaked people in that area that are pretty bad characters! These must be those we are to cleanse from the area."

The rest look at her and smile, as they are all eager to get on their way. They decide that they should cleanse on their way to the south, which means exploring caves that are closer to the village first, and moving southwards towards the mountain. They will rely on food and water that is closer to the village, keeping their rations for when they are closer to the mountains in the south.
Starting from the village the party will head in a southwest direction running parallel to the Greystalk Forest and explore caves along the way. Ice will drive the wagon while the rest sit in the wagon.

15th Jan, 2005 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Cleaning The Land

Ice is first to notice the stranger standing in the street with a large sack and bow and arrow. She whispers hoarsely and quietly to the rest who are in the wagon:

"Be ready for anything, mates. If this guy makes any move to aim that bow at me, I am going to kill him and ask questions later, but I doubt he means us any harm all by himself."

Ice secretly draws her bow while slowing the wagon down to where the stranger is, ready to fire if he so much as moves a muscle for his weapon. Kron whispers to the rest to have their weapons drawn but laid on the floor of the wagon. As the wagon approaches, they will watch for any sudden movements from him, especially if he is reaching for his bow, or if he attempts to run. If he reaches for his bow, Ice will start firing and Kron and Mud will jump out from either side of the wagon and attack. If he runs, Kron and Mud will jump out and chase and attack.
If he seems friendly, Kiana will stand up while Ice stops the wagon and converse with him to gain more information, or see what his intentions are. Ice is also curious about the large sack that this stranger carries but keeps that to herself for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2005 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Cleaning Land - Page 2

The group is relieved to see that this stranger is of the friendly nature and means them no harm. Kiana addresses the hunter:

"Good morning. You look as if you've had a busy night. My comrades and I were wondering if there is anything akin to food or water in these parts? Shelter of a cave or such would also be favorable."

Kiana also makes a mental note to herself that she should ask the hunter about the rumors they have heard about some really bad characters to the south of here. She waits till he responds to her initial question before asking this one.

18th Jan, 2005 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Cleaning Land World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

Kiana waves goodbye in the direction of the stranger who has walked past the wagon by this point. Ice steadies the reins and the group continue in the southwest direction they started in, looking for caves or for water or for any other strange characters they may encounter.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] Cleaning The Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,