Forum Game - Talk Show - Page 2 of 3

"Hi Xander, nice to see you", says - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2004 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
31st Dec, 2004 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - Talk Show - Page 2

blank role,

Greg studied Mariah's face and answered reluctantly... "Yes... You were the one who played the girl in the Matrix... right?"

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2004 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Show Talk Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah started getting all excited when she heard 'yes' and then when Greg mentioned the Matrix bad memories came to her mind...

"Well, I went to the casting for that role but they wanted me to cut my beautiful hair like a man and I said no", she sighs....so the other girl got the role...C'est la vie!

31st Dec, 2004 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Talk Show Archive Bytes Life & Love

Roz doesn't think the guy is such a nerd, just a little intense. She watches the exchange between Mariah and Greg with interest.

Roz extends her hand to Greg. "Hi, Greg. I'm Roz, and it's nice to meet you. Hey, good thinking that this is all about the elevator incident." Roz shudders slightly. "I didn't know it was important enough to have a full show about, but it might be interesting."

Roz looks at Mariah and asks, "Gee, I wonder if Xander will be here?" She smiles wickedly and laughs. "I'll bet he'll be quite descriptive about your lil nausea episode, ya think?"

31st Dec, 2004 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 2 Show Talk Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz and gives a mischievous smile..."let him try that and he will see who I am".

She was thinking a lot about Xander actually, there is something about the guy that makes Mariah likes him, maybe because he is so mysterious....

She adds "Well, when is this whole thing going to start?", she says impaciently.

1st Jan, 2004 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Show Talk Game Forum

"Well, this wouldn't be much of a show without the X-factor, don't you think?" Xander declares as he steps into the studio room where he sees Roz, Miss Priss and some other guy who he recognized from when they had gotten out of the elevator.

Xander extends a hand to Roz first and shakes it firmly.

"How are you today? Better than when we last met I imagine?"

He then turns to the guy in the corner who must have been invited because he was an eye-witness to their ordeal.

"You must be the key witness from the scene of the crime? My name is Xander, I won the lottery and was awarded by being stuck in an elevator."

He gives the guy a good pat on the shoulder. He then turns his attention to Mariah who had been staring at him ever since he walked into the room.

"Welcome back, Ginger! You're looking ...... well."

Xander didn't know what else to say. He wanted to say she looked great, but why? What good would that do? Hopefully this talk show would not go by smoothly and quietly, but with Miss EveryonepayattentiontoME here, who knew?

1st Jan, 2004 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - Talk Show

blank role,

Greg looked at the overly enthusiastic Xander and replied "Yeah, 'Key Witness'! I merely saw you get out of the elevator. What can I say about that?"

There seemed to be something going between Xander and Mariah, so not wanting to interrupt anymore, Greg took his seat and waited for Mariah's reply.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2004 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Talk Show - Page 2

Roz laughs and smiles brightly at Xander. "Great to see you, Xander! Yes, I'm doing much better now, thank you. I was so disappointed that we didn't get to have dinner with the three of us after that... horrible... ordeal. How've you been?"

Seeing how quickly he moved off toward Mariah, Roz doubts she'll get an answer to that. Interestingly enough, Roz feels there is some sort of chemistry between those two, but both seem to be doing their best to cover it up. Hmmmm... I wonder...

Roz visits the refreshment table and loads her plate with croissant, fresh fruit, and yogurt... and keeps an eye on Xander and Mariah.

1st Jan, 2004 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Talk Show Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Kim role,

"Hi Xander, nice to see you", says Mariah opening her big brown eyes...she then gets all shy, scratches lightly the back of her neck and says... "So....ummmm....did you bring your girlfriend with you?", she asks as a a silly and childish attempt to find out whether Xander has a girlfriend or not.

She then realises when she looks around that Roz and Greg are staring at them...and she coughs suddenly and very nervously and with a fake and serious voice says..."So, do you all plan to continue staring at us or you will all eat your food!", she says while shaking her head and putting some fresh fruits on a plate.

She then says "When is this show going to start??!!! It's taking too long, an actress of my prestige cannot be left wondering around....that's the problem when you're dealing with amateurs", she says while rolling eyes.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 1st Jan, 2004 - 10:52pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Talk Show

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,