The Real People

The Real People - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 5th Feb, 2005 - 5:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The actors outside of the Matrix
29th Dec, 2004 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

The Real People

Matrix

While browsing I found a good site that focuses on the actors and actresses outside of the Matrix: https://www.neoandtrinity.net/pictures3.html Some pictures you cannot find anywhere else.

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2004 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

People Real The

Matrix

Looks like there are a lot of pictures of the actress who plays Persephone. I do have to admit she is a very beautiful woman; I don't blame this site for showing so many pictures of her. wink.gif

29th Dec, 2004 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

The Real People RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Yes, it is only on close inspection do you realize it is her. She would make a good Cleopatra for a big film, but she is yet to become a major star:

The Real People
The Real People (Hover)

5th Feb, 2005 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

People Real The

Matrix

Keanu Reeves' new movie is Constantine where he plays a supernatural detective who has been to hell and back. Somewhat fitting for 'The One', don't you think?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/plotsummary

5th Feb, 2005 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

People Real The

Matrix

Keanu Reeves' new movie is Constantine where he plays a supernatural detective who has been to hell and back. Somewhat fitting for 'The One', don't you think?

Yes, from the trailers I saw of the movie, Keanu's character is really similar to Neo, I wonder if that was intentional.

> TOPIC: The Real People

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.