Matrix Rpg - Page 2 of 3

That is a good idea, in fact I can have the - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Jun, 2005 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Your suggestions needed
3rd Jan, 2005 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Rpg - Page 2

The work on this is going well and so far we have come up with four different levels of play from solo all the way to player competing against players on a group level! This way wether you are currently in a scenario or not you will always be active in the RPG.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2005 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Rpg
A Friend

Rpg Matrix

I am not a premium member but still think this is more then a good idea. This would be something that would be worth going the extra length to upgrade my account:)

3rd Jan, 2005 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Rpg Feedback & FAQ News Community

I am sure you it will entice many as it will also have loads of features, in fact just creating your character will be a whole RPG in itself. However, one thing to keep in mind... you will need to be a 'Plus' member, not Premium.

9th Jan, 2005 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rpg Matrix

This RPG is so very much cool! Only the qualification games (which I haven't passed yet) are fun by themselves. If only it was easier to qualify... Piloting I can handle, but never in my life have I gotten beneath .2 in reaction. undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 9th Jan, 2005 - 3:17am

9th Jan, 2005 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Rpg Matrix

I am glad you like it. As you can see there are many parts to it. I have been working steadily to get it to the point of creating the character. I am amazed at how many files I have just to run that. I guess the graphics, sound effects and what not also make it big.

The next step is to create an upgrade facility for your character as well as the ability to start your personal thread. This stage of the RPG will be similar to Cozyville, but only similar as I mentioned, it will still be unique.

18th Jun, 2005 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Rpg

I have only the last part to finish in this script where the players actually enter the matrix. However, I am in need of some ideas. Besides being able to meet the Oracle, fight and see maps of your position what else should a character be able to do while Plugged in?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2005 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Rpg - Page 2

I'm not sure if it's such a great idea, but I will say it anyway: players could find keys made and "lost" by the key-maker, keys that would allow them to easily "teleport" from one location to another (when used in specific doors) - remember the house of the Merovingian?

18th Jun, 2005 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Rpg Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

That is a good idea, in fact I can have the key maker make keys for a price and based on where it will take you such will be the price - Good one!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Matrix Rpg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,