Anna Nicole Smith - Page 5 of 9

Breaking News BAHAMIAN JUDGE ORDERS A DNA - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Mar, 2007 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Do you remember the playboy model and stripper who married this 89 years old guy when she was 26 years old?. She loses $88.5 Million Ruling or does she? Now that she nd her son are dead what will she be known for? Was it murder? Was it revenge?
22nd Feb, 2007 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith - Page 5

They will not let this story rest at all, but at least they admit it is a circus, however they forgot to mention who the audience was that are engaged in watching the clowns. wink.gif

IF ANNA NICOLE SMITH CASE IS A CIRCUS, JUDGE IS RINGMASTER

Judge Larry Seidlin, with his distinctive Bronx honk, down-to-earth approach and plain language, is as much a part of the show in Broward Circuit Court as the case he is presiding over.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/02/21/judge.larry/index.html

This woman was just wild and out of it. Unfortunately she ads to all the puns about blonds:

EX BIRKHEAD SAYS SMITH ON DRUGS WHILE PREGNANT

A former boyfriend of Anna Nicole Smith -- one of four men who say they could be the father of her 5-month-old daughter -- testified Wednesday that his relationship with Smith stretched over two years and included a miscarriage.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/02/21/smith.hearing/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2007 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smith Nicole Anna

Breaking News

Judge Larry Seidlin rules that the attorney for Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter gets custody of the former model's body. Ref. CNN

22nd Feb, 2007 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I read the story on CNN, what's wrong with the judge? Is he under some sort of medication:

FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida (AP) -- An emotional Circuit Judge Larry Seidlin ruled the guardian of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter should get custody of the model's body to bury her.

Seidlin, however, did indicate what he would want done. "I want her buried with her son in the Bahamas. I want them to be together." Seidlin then paused, apparently overcome by emotion.

Seidlin steered a surprise middle course in the dispute. Smith's estranged mother wanted her buried in her native Texas, while Smith's boyfriend wanted her laid to rest in the Bahamas.

The judge compromised and gave custody to attorney Richard Milstein, the guardian for Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn.

It wasn't immediately clear what Milstein would do.

Before ruling, Seidlin told the parties in the case, "I feel for you, I absolutely feel for you."

"I've reviewed absolutely everything. I've suffered with this," Seidlin said.

He addressed Smith's mother several times as "mama" and told her and the others he was trying to reach an equitable decision.

"I request that you all stay here and in the next 15 minutes I'm going to be back. I'm going to pronounce the disposition of this case. I hope that when you hear it, you handle it with the respect and dignity Anna Nicole will want."

Smith's ex-boyfriend testified earlier Thursday that he tried to curb the former centerfold's drug use and the judge referred to her longtime companion, Howard K. Stern, as "maybe an enabler."

Seidlin began the sixth day of a hearing to decide the fate of Smith's body with a long diatribe, saying she lacked a strong support system and speculated that her relationships with estranged mother Virgie Arthur and ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead soured because of her overuse of prescription drugs.

"We have Stern. Is he a bad guy or is he a fellow that has some form of a love for her? We don't know," Seidlin said. "Whatever relationship he had with her, he would be called maybe an enabler."

Stern's attorney, Krista Barth, raised an objection, but Seidlin continued
in what promised to be a long day of testimony.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2007 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Smith Nicole Anna

Breaking News

A Florida court rejects an appeal by Anna Nicole Smith's mother to overturn a ruling that allows her daughter to be buried in the Bahamas.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2007 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Smith Nicole Anna

SMITH MOURNED AT BAHAMAS FUNERAL

The guests of honor were feuding. Spectators booed and cheered behind steel barricades. A crew from an entertainment television program buzzed around a coffin draped in a rhinestone-studded pink cover.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/02/a...l.ap/index.html

10th Mar, 2007 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith

I think I could well imagine Maury saying "O.J Simpson you are not the father" rolleyes.gif

O.J. Simpson reportedly said he is "throwing his hat into the ring" regarding the paternity battle over Anna Nicole Smith's baby, citing his "slow-moving sperm."

Documentary filmmaker Norm Pardo - who filmed 70 hours of footage with Simpson from 2000 to 2005 - told the New York Post that Simpson said "he knew Anna Nicole pretty well, and he said he had slow-moving sperm, and he might be the father."

Simpson and Smith starred together in "Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult."

Simpson even joked that he hoped the baby wasn't his as Fred Goldman - the father of Ron Goldman, whom Simpson was acquitted of murdering along with his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson - might try to take her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2007 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith - Page 5

I think I am getting a better picture about Anna Nicole Smith. It is either she just had a lot of men who wanted to father her children and cash in OR she was just the call girl for most of the celebrities trying to get some action with a blond. Either way, I am so sorry for the child in all her innocence as she will now bear the burden of her mother's life and lifestyle.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

Breaking News

BAHAMIAN JUDGE ORDERS A DNA TEST ON ANNA NICOLE SMITH'S INFANT DAUGHTER DANNIELYNN TO IDENTIFY THE BABY'S FATHER
Ref. ABCNews

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Anna Nicole Smith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,