Anna Nicole Smith - Page 6 of 9

Well the poor lady is not even dead for a - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Sep, 2007 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Do you remember the playboy model and stripper who married this 89 years old guy when she was 26 years old?. She loses $88.5 Million Ruling or does she? Now that she nd her son are dead what will she be known for? Was it murder? Was it revenge?
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2007 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Anna Nicole Smith - Page 6

NICOLE SMITH DIARIES SELL FOR MORE THAN $500,000

Anna Nicole Smith's private thoughts written in two diaries have been sold for more than $500,000 to a German businessman who planned to sell the information to the media, an auction house official said.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/23/a...s.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2007 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Smith Nicole Anna

Breaking News

Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental drug overdose, according to Charlie Tiger, Seminole Police Chief.
Ref. CNN

10th Apr, 2007 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, the truth be told and all the other would be fathers can let their million dollar hopes take a rest:

QUOTE (CNN)
Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, a court in the Bahamas rules. Birkhead said he hopes to have custody soon.

10th Apr, 2007 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Smith Nicole Anna

I always suspected that he was the father of Anna Nicole's baby. I am very sure that even Anna Nicole knew this. But I am puzzled. Why would she deny that Larry Birkhead is the father and pretend that Howard K. Stern was Dani-Lyn's father? Was this a result of Howard K. Stern's constant manipulation over Anna Nicole? Or maybe he was blackmailing Anna Nicole? I guess we will never know!

10th Apr, 2007 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Smith Nicole Anna

Wow! He was right all along! Howard K. Stern tried to stop the test (I think he knew all along he was not the father) but wasn't successful since he agreed on the test in the first place (I guess because of the pressure). I just feel so sorry for this little girl, not able to settle down and bond with someone...and going with complete strangers that only want the money she could inherit.

16th Jun, 2007 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith

I recently saw the baby - absolutely adorable, but it is ashame because the two men in Anna's life are still battling over her despite knowing who the father is through DNA testing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2007 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith - Page 6

BIRKHEAD SAYS HE'LL SUE OVER ANNA NICOLE SMITH BOOK

Photographer Larry Birkhead, who was proved in April to be the biological father of former Playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, said Tuesday he will sue the author and publisher of a new book on Smith's death that contains allegations he called "pure fiction."
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/04/b....lkl/index.html

5th Sep, 2007 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Well the poor lady is not even dead for a year and yet, the exploitation continues. Another book is currently in the spotlight with more lawsuits to follow. I am very amused that Larry Birkhead is first in line to sue the author and publisher of this new book. He is currently owing money to the attorney he hired, to prove he was the father of Anna Nicole's baby girl, DannyLyn. I understand that he could not even afford to pay his attorney, who turned around to sue him, for outstanding legal fees. I suppose he needs the money desperately, so this lawsuit is very convenient and lucrative for him.

Poor Anna Nicole! No one ever took her seriously while she was alive and now that she is dead, people cannot stop fighting over her. First, the paternity of her child, then where to bury her body and now, people are cashing in by writing books. Whatever happened to showing respect for the dead?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Anna Nicole Smith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,