Anna Nicole Smith - Page 2 of 9

I was surprised when I read about this verdict. - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st May, 2006 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Do you remember the playboy model and stripper who married this 89 years old guy when she was 26 years old?. She loses $88.5 Million Ruling or does she? Now that she nd her son are dead what will she be known for? Was it murder? Was it revenge?
3rd Jan, 2005 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith - Page 2

I am not sure. I always thought he did leave her money and his son was contesting it

If the husband did leave her al the money, then she is entitled to it, this is not a popularity contest after all. I thought he did not leave her a dime so that's why she was fighting to get the money. I will research more about it and post it here.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2005 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Smith Nicole Anna

When I hear stuff like this it makes me laugh in a sad way. He did leave her some money (not sure how much), but he didnt leave her ALL of it. Her cut was 88.5 million in the first court. That means that there was a LOT more to the estate that the son was getting. Make the guess that the son gets half... ISNT 88.5 MILLION ENOUGH? It doesnt bring your father back! By the time the parties get it settled, there wont be 88.5 million left in total as the lawyers will have the majority of it.

Just a thought,

Vincenzo

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2005 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith
A Friend

Anna Nicole Smith Sports & Fashion Music Movies

You are right! Those money wouldn't bring anyone back. But the participants on this thing still invoke principles. and the true is so obvious .And the funny thing that we have nothing to do with the scandal and still are interested in the subject. I guess that we enjoy what humans can became if confronted with money.

12th Nov, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Smith Nicole Anna

The latest E-online report says that she still has a case pending since the judge in California awarded her US$475 million which represents half. Now personally, my opinion is that the woman has very little wisdom and even less intellect, but I am not saying that based on ridicule, but the fact that she left school early and it shows when she talks. In a way I feel sort of sorry for her although I do not know the case fully there was obviously something missing in her youth (her mother was deputy sheriff).

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2005 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smith Nicole Anna

ANNA NICOLE SMITH GETS WHITE HOUSE BOOST

Playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith has an unusual bedfellow in the Supreme Court fight over her late husband's fortune: the Bush administration.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/26/scotus.r...p.ap/index.html

1st Mar, 2006 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith

Looks like Anna Nicole Smith has gotten the Supreme Court to listen to her case. Personally, I think it's a waste of their time and can't fathom what ruling they can make that would affect the outcome, but nonetheless, she is persistent.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Supreme Court appeared concerned Tuesday that the family of a Texas oil tycoon tried to keep part of a multimillion-dollar fortune from his widow, former stripper and Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2006 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith - Page 2

They are probably giving it a listen because she is a high profile celebrity and most likely has some connections or sympathizers, not to mention enough money to invest in carrying it on and on if necessary.

Here is a mug shot of her from www.mugshots.com:

Anna Nicole Smith
Anna Nicole Smith (Hover)

1st May, 2006 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Anna Nicole Smith Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I was surprised when I read about this verdict. Seems like she will get the chance to contest her deceased husband's fortune.

Justices side with Anna Nicole Smith

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Supreme Court ruled Monday that one-time stripper and Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith could pursue part of her late husband's oil fortune.

Justices gave new legal life to Smith's bid to collect millions of dollars from the estate of J. Howard Marshall II. Her late husband's estate has been estimated at as much as $1.6 billion.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Anna Nicole Smith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,